Daniel Larusso (pt. 2)

Escorting the injured boy to your house was definitely not the easiest task. You took him through back roads and alleyways just to ensure that Johnny and his gang of assholes wouldn't spot him again.

It took a good fifteen minutes to arrive back at your house, but you were glad you helped him out. Your mom was working the night shift that night, leaving you less to worry about. Daniel let out a few pained grunts as you slowly lowered him onto your couch, propping the pillows up for his head to rest on.

As he settled onto the couch, you briskly made your way into the kitchen, creating makeshift ice packs out of ziplock bags filled with ice and wrapped with towels. You gathered as many bandages and cloths you managed to find and brought everything out to Daniel, who was looking more miserable with each minute that passed. 

He turned his head slightly to look at you, one of his eyes almost completely swollen shut. Your heart sank at the sight of the battered boy, wishing you could take the pain away from him. Daniel gave you a faint smile in thanks, seeing that you went through a lot of trouble to help him out.

You began to dab a damp cloth onto his cuts, cleaning the sand and drying blood out of the small wounds. He winced as you gently dabbed rubbing alcohol onto the cuts, trying to protest the liquid. "I don't want your cuts to get infected, Daniel," you sighed, exhausted from the night.

After you cleaned and bandaged his wounds, you covered him with a light blanket and brought him a glass of ice water in case he needed it later on. He was drifting in and out of sleep, occasionally murmuring incomprehensible words. You sat by him all night as he lay in the darkness, your fingers gently running through his hair and pushing it out of his eyes. 

"Thank you," he sighed lowly, almost silently. You smiled tiredly, watching him finally drift off to sleep. 

"You're welcome."

IS THAT A PART THREE I SMELL?

lmao anyways HI GUYS it has been far too long since i've updated. someone requested this and honestly, i had to do it bc my heart belongs to this boi fr. this was also hella short so my apologies, but i've just been getting back into writing and whatnot.

I GOT SO SOFT WHILE WRITING THIS OH MY GODDD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

im working on a lot of new things for y'all so stay tuned ;)