Ace Merrill

You'd always had slight feelings for Castle Rock's badass, Ace Merrill. You never knew why your feelings always stayed, since he was such an asshole to you. He'd take your stuff, call you names, degrade you- you name it. But there was something about him you liked, you just didn't know what.

You saw Ace one morning, walking with his friend Eyeball Chambers. You looked away when he caught you staring at him. You bit your lip and started reading your book you had with you.

You looked up when you saw Ace walk toward you. You immediately grew uncomfortable as he neared you, knowing something bad was going to happen. He sat next to you, but you didn't look at him this time.

"Saw you lookin' at me," he said, taking a drag on his cigarette. You coughed a little when the smoke blew into your face. "So?" You asked, not taking your eyes off of your book.

He narrowed his eyes and snatched your book, causing you to try to grab it back. "I'm talking to you," he said sharply, earning a glare from you. "What do you want," you snapped at him, causing him to smirk. "I," he started cockily. "Want to take you with me to dinner."

You raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "In your dreams," you said, snatching your book back from him and standing up. He grabbed your arm and turned you around. "I know you want to," he smirked. You sighed, rolling your eyes. "Fine," you said, then smiled softly. He smiled, standing up. "Meet me at Rob's Diner at seven tonight," he said and walked off.

When he was gone, you smiled to yourself. Did that actually happen?

You got ready for your 'date' with Ace, almost bursting with happiness, even though he was kind of an asshole when he asked you.
When you got to the diner, he showed up. "Hey," he smirked, holding the door open for you. You walked in and found an empty booth. He sat across from you with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"You look nice," he complimented. You raised an eyebrow at that. "Wow, a compliment from Ace Merrill? Amazing," you laugh.

After dinner, you walked out of the diner. He looked at you, this time smiling instead of smirking. "Let's do this again sometime," he said before walking back to his place.

You stood there, smiling to yourself, then walking back to your house to tell everyone to your siblings.