Chapter 21: Kevin Jr. The Second

Start from the beginning

. "I mean, I just thought, you liked the kiss and you wanted to go out with me because we got each other, but we just understood each other as something different." Liam added.

I nodded. "That's right." I confirmed. Our hands let go and we got up and we collected our stuff. He sighed.

"And imagine what image that would put upon me to the rest of the guys if I just jumped from band mate to band mate? I'm not a slut." I laughed. Liam chuckled.

"No you are sure not , I promise." Liam added. "You're perfect." He recalled. I smiled.

A moment of silence falls in as we grab the rest of our things.

"So -" Liam calls breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you... like the Kiss?" He asked. I felt my face heat up as I blushed.

"Well yeah a little." I say gently. I smiled.

"Let's just keep this between us okay? It was complete inocence ." I whisper.

.Liam nodded and we chuckled.

"So we're friends again?" I asked. He smiled with an nod.

"Friends." Liam repeated. I waved and walked away and to the bus.

"Yup friends." Liam mumbled and sighed and his smile turned into a frown again. I felt a bit bad for Liam, I mean he's been single for a while and , he just seemed like he needed someone right now. But I know it's wrong. I'm not who he needs.

~~~~~~~~~

xLiamx

"Everyone ready?" Zayn called.

We all cheered.

"Are we missing anyone?" Natalie asked. "I don't think so" Zayn observed. He started to count again each guy by one.

"Only four directioners in total!" Zayn yelled.

"Where's Louis?" Niall said. We all gasped. "No wonder it's so quiet!" Courtney called. We all chuckled.

"Did you guys see him inside?" Natalie asked. I shook my head

"Maybe he's still packing up in his room,I'll go check." I called. Everyone nodded and I ran out of the bus.

~~~~~

"Louis?" I yelled running up the stairs. I stopped for a moment to listen.

Just then I heard cooing. I nodded and went into his room and stood at the edge of the door.

"Louis" I Called. He was sitting crossed legged with Kevin Jr. in his lap.

He looked up and sighed. I sighed and sat down next to him. "Louis, why aren't you on the bus?" I asked. He sighed. "I don't wanna lose Kevin Jr. The Second" He said petting him.

The bird cooed and I sighed and petted it.

"Louis, he belongs to the park, you know we can't keep him."I said gently. He sighed and nodded. "I know , its just, he's the best friend I've ever had, I just can't let him go" Louis said.

His eyes looked watery. I sighed and put my arm around him. "Louis, everyone has to say goodbye sometime, its never a great time, but that's how life goes on and people grow as a person" I said. "But it's just so hard to let go, I mean I love him very much." Louis added,

"Maybe Kevin Jr is.-" I was trying to explain.

"Kevin Jr. The Second" Louis corrected.

"Sorry" I added. "I meant to say , Kevin Jr. The Second, needs his time to fly off and be with his friends, you never know he could have 4 friends waiting for him, just like we are waiting for you." Liam says.