Introduction.

Blurb and Copyright Notice:

"Unleashing Life's Shackles" is about discovering your own awakening. It is an insight of breaking free from the imprisonment of life with a deeper perspective of a more healthy, powerful, optimistic, promising and determined mindset. It is an invitation to stand tall through all odds, by chasing away the traces of sadness, specters of distress and clutter of devilish whispers. It is a journey with fearless pursuit of ultimate contentment and renewal return of a freer version of yourself. It is about hope, redemption, contemplation and most importantly, acquiring freedom by overstepping beyond the limitation. It is unleashing life's shackles.

.

.

This self-help spiritual book is a treasure chest of reminders with combination of motivational sayings, sincere stories, sound ideas, objective stories and inspiring personal accounts.

Coming soon!!

----

 The story is based on the original ideas of the author and no part of the book may be reproduced in any form or any mechanical and electronical means. The author is the only rightful owner of the book and its various concepts and if someone is found reproducing the work in another name will be reported for plagiarism. I would appreciate it if you do not copy my works, which includes that you aren't allowed to duplicate the line of events from my story and then re frame it in your own words. That's plagiarism, nonetheless.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © sara508, 2018.

'''''''

Assalamualaikum wolfies! Warm welcome and greetings! Hope you enjoy this journey with me <3