0 ☾pegasus

Luke's tattoo starts disappearing but his love for Michael doesn't.

  the content of this book belongs to me. I do not own any of the characters that exist in real life.  

warning: smut

Michael unlocked the front door to their penthouse apartment as quietly as possible.

It was almost six in the morning and even though Luke said he'll wait up for him, Michael was positive he was asleep. Michael's plane had a six-hour delay and for once in his life, he regretted refusing to go with one of their private planes.

He hasn't seen Luke in two weeks because of his international business trip. They could barely talk due to the time difference and Michael couldn't wait to take a shower and curl up next to his boyfriend and sleep for hours.

Their large apartment was filled with music and Michael turned it off over the app on his phone. He left his suitcase by the door because unpacking wasn't his priority right now. Luke was.

He wasn't a messy person but he threw his jacket on the couch and left his shoes there too.

The door that led to their room was open and Michael smiled when he heard Luke's snoring.

Luke was lying on top of the sheets, dressed in Michael's painting shit and a pair of boxers. His curls were falling on his angelic face and even with his mouth open and paint over his face he looked perfect to Michael.

He always did.

Sometimes Michael had to pinch himself to realize this was real, that this was his life. That the kindest, most beautiful, and sometimes funny man was his. Michael treasured every moment they spent together and because of Luke, his life was perfect.

As much as he needed to shower, he couldn't go a minute longer without touching Luke.

He quickly undressed to his boxers before climbing on their king-sized bed and kissing Luke's forehead.

At first, Luke mumbled something incoherent and pushed Michael away. Then he slowly opened his eyes and as soon as his eyes seemed to figure out who it was a large smile appeared on Luke's face.

"My love," He whispered and pulled him down for a kiss.

Once their lips touched, Michael let out a long sigh. He missed his soulmate more than he could ever imagine. Luke felt like home, Luke's eyes were the strength that kept him alive, and Luke's love the power behind all of his magic.

"Am I dreaming?" Luke asked as he traced his fingers over Michael's pale face.

Michael laughed and shook his head before leaning in to touch him again. Whenever he was close to Luke and had his wristband on, he felt like his skin was on fire.

His tattoo didn't want to be hidden around Luke.

"You're not dreaming," Michael whispered as if Luke was still asleep before he pulled his wristband off. "But I do feel like waking up."

Luke laughed and once more lit Michael's heart on fire with love and adoration. He loved him more than words could explain.