chapter 10

The first message came from Nicole. "Have you seen Alyssa? Me and her had a sleepover last night and when I woke up this morning, I couldn't find her!" WAIT, Alyssa is missing?! "I'm going to call her parents to make sure she's there." "Don't bother Alexa, I already did and they said she wasn't there." Great I just had the best morning of my life and this had to happen. "Did you already call the police." "Umm no." "Come on Nicole, you know you would need to call the police in a situation like this." Well I'm sorta not good at doing smart things." I called the police right away. "Hello I called for an emergency!" "State your emergency." "Um my best friend, her name is Alyssa Brooker, she suddenly disappeared this morning, and we can't find her anywhere." "Where was the last place she was?" "She was at my friend Nicole Sullivan's house." "We'll go to Nicole's house and then your house, we'll be asking you guys questions and we'll be checking out your houses for any clues." "Okay thank you so much!" Well at least we got help now. Where could she have gone? Could she have been kidnapped? Could she have run away? Wait, she wouldn't run away. She loves me and she would never run away from me. Would she? That's when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the hole, and it was Jacob. How'd he know where I live? I opened the door and let him in. "Hey I heard the news, is everything ok?!" "Um tbh everything is horrible." That's when he opened his arms for a hug, he was literally the sweetest guy ever. He had the best hugs, he felt like a teddy bear. "Thanks Jacob." "From now on, I'll always be there." That's when I heard three loud knocks on the door.