chapter 36

Over a week later....

Misas POV
It was 2 days before Grayson was leaving and the day we were Going back  to school. The days before all we did was fuck and hang oit and go on dates and fuck again. And again.

Yes I know weird. Maybe wrong. But I will miss him so much, I have to get as much of him as I can. I will miss him. His floppy hair. His smile. His touch. And his eyes. And I would even miss the insignificant things about him like his walk, the way he breaths out when he's tired or trying to control himself. The way he tenses up when I touch him. Or the way he licks and bites his lip When I'm not walking. The way his body is angled when he's sitting down, and how his eyes dialate and bit when I look into them.

We were driving to school when he put his hand on my thigh. Squeezing it a bit. He slid it up higher, going under the dress I was wearing. I bit my lip and tightened my grip on the wheel.  He smirked. We pulled into the parking lot and I parked. I looked over at him. I leaned over and started to unbuckle his belt. " misa we are in a car at school." He said with a groan. " I know." I said with a light whisper. I jumped over the console and onto his lap. . I pulled my panties over and he entered me. I bounced on him for a good minute until we both came in pleasure. Our moans filled the car. Lucky my windows are tinted. But that didnt help with the loud noise. I got out of the car and brushed my dress down and fixed my hair a bit. Then I saw Ana. And she had a wide smirk on her face. " had fun." She said and started laughing. I blushed and winked. Then Grayson got out of the car with a smirk as well. I turned towarda the school and I saw issa. She had a disgusted look on her face and whipped around and walked away. Shit.

I headed towards the doors and entered. And everyone was staring. Grayson grabbed my hand and interlocked it with mine and Ana on the other side of me. We wlaked in slowly, and ignored everyone's murmurs and stares. I walked to my locker and papers, well more like pictures fell out. I picked one up and it was a picture of me and Grayson, on the couch, fucking. Everyone started to stare and I immediately gathered  them and shoved them in my backpack. Grayson grabbed the one from my hand and stared at it. Then he ripped it in half in anger and punched the locker next to me and made a dent. I jumped a bit, startled and so did many around us. Then I heard everyones phone going off and I looked around. I felt my phone buzz and opened it. A message from an unknown number. I opened it and there, in my hand, a picture of me and Grayson this morning in the car. What the. Fuck.

Then it hit me. My wind shield isnt tinted to much.. And only one person was infront of my car... Issa.

Everyone gasped and started to laugh and some people started to get mad, others disgusted. Then I looked straight ahead and saw Sarah, Shay, and Kai walk towards us, and in the back, stood Issa. Ana stepped forward, hands in fists, and I pushed her back a bit and shook my head. Grayson was tense and he was furious.

I walked forward, and faced the girls.

" was this you? You literally took a picture, and all the ones in my locker of me and gray? Why? Not enough porn on the internet?" I asked annoyed, mad, and sarcastic. She laughed and then replied. " actually, your old friend here took them, thought I would like to see them." I looked behond her at Issa she had a spooked look on her face and looked down. " why?" I aksed issa and she rolled her eyes. " she is mad because of course, your slutty self fucked her boyfriend." Sarah spoke for her. " boyfriend? Get over yourself, you were a quick fuck for my pleasure and thats it. And btw, I had better. " Grayson spat angrily. Looking at Issa. I looked at him with shock and anger. Why would he say that. I understand hes mad and doenst like her but that was just disrespect. Issa started to tear up and walked away.

" wow a fuck boy and disrespectful? Let me guess he was the one who raped you?" Sarah scoffed and I looked back at her. "No. Say that again and I swear on my own grave you will be sorry." I said through gritted teeth and she took a step back. " oh classy. But no need for that. Just came to say I'm sorry you were raped and beaten. Then abused by ur dad. Surprised you would even show your face here again." She scoffed. "I mean it seems like you deserved it... " she said and then walked off.

My heart sunk and I felt my eyes begin to sting. Everyone was whispering and then I saw one random girl, as well as Ana walk past me. Then I heard banging and cussing. I saw another random girl run and then another. Everyone crowded them and I just stood there. Back to them. But I knew what was happening. Then I turned around slowly and walked through the crowd. They made way for me and just stared. As ana was grabbing a hold of Sarah I saw Issa standing there, staring. I walked over ana and Sarah on the ground to Issa. All the girls who were fighting stopped to look at me. I was face to face with her and she didnt even move. Then without warning I punched the aftually he'll out of her and she dropped to the floor. Her nose began to bleed and she was unconcious. I knocked her tje fuck out and didnt even care. Call me psycho but she deserved it. Then I turned around and walked slowly down the hall and to the door. Grayson followed but I didn't want him here. I ran out and down the street leaving my car in the lot. It started to rain but I ran down the road towards my house. I heard Grayson scream after me but I ignored him.

About 25 later I made it home. I walked the whole way in the rain, drenched, makeup running doen my face and my shoes squeeked. I walked inside and ran up to my room. I closed the door. I jumped in the shower to wash off. 30 minutes later I walked out and saw Grayson and Ana on my bed waiting for me. " hi?" I said and dried my hair with my towel. " are you okay?" They asked and I nodded. " issas in the hospital because you gave her a concussion..." Ana said and I shrugged. Then she looked at gray...." Ill just leave y'all alone... Ill see you tomorrow." Then she left.

It was just me and gray.  " are you angry with me?" He asked and I shook my head. " but that doesn't mean  what you said about Issa was necessary." I said and he looked up. " she deserved it" he said. " so what. That was harsh and disrespectful. You don't say that to a girl. " I snapped back. " look she exposed you, and me. SHE DISRESPECTED US. I have very right." He said clearly.

" get out. Please." I said staring at him. " what?" He said. " please leave my room... We will finish this tomorrow." I said and he sighed then left. I belly flopped on my bed in frustration and groaned. Why did this day, the day we came back, had to be utter shit.

I layed there, and waited until my exhaustion washed over me and I fall asleep. But that wasnt the case because tomorrow Grayson will be leaving... And I cant leave us on a bad note.