chapter 22

Misas POV
I woke up from a cold breeze and the sound of something hitting the side of the house.

It was late in the night and I couldn't see anything. I was still postitioned the same way i was before. I stood up carefully and blindly. I felt my way through the room. Then I tripped. I fell on my stomach and hit my head on the chair. I put my hand to my head a felt a warm liquid. The smell of the blood made me dizzy. It smelled of copper and salt, which made me sick to my stomach.

I crawled to The door and held onto the door frame for balance I walked cautiously through the abandoned house that I used to call home. But a home full of abusement and terror. I walked through the dark living room trying to find my way out when I hit a table and fell onto knees. I felt a sharp pain in my thigh and i screamed in pain. I couldnt move.  I slowly got up but winced when I felt something sharp slide out of my skin. It was a nail. I stood up, pain shooting through leg and blood dripping from my head injury and now leg injury.  I limped through the house, trying to get out. Thats when I heard a loud crash and followed by laughter.

I stood still. Looking around. I then heard deep male voices coming from the back portion of the house. I turned around and a light was shown on me.

" y'all look at this!" A boy yelled out to his friends. He was tall, about 19 maybe. I didnt recognize he must have already graduated. 2 other boys emerged from the darkness behind him and saw me. They all laughed. You could tell they were drunk. I tried to limp away but I fell. " aw baby girl where are you going. We gonna have fun." One of the guys laughed. I stumbled to get up and soon did. I tried to run but one of the guys blocked the door and the other wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body.
I struggled to get free but his grip was tight. He started to kiss me on my neck and I started to cry. Another boy came in front of me and started ripping off my clothes. I kicked him and tried to stop him but he slapped me in the face. my face stung and I started to cry more. Please God domt elt this happen to me.  I screamed but a hand was placed over it. And even if I did scream, i was inaudible to society, in an abandoned street a couple blocks away from the real neighborhood. I cried and cried and kicked and screamed. But they kept proceeding. Soon they threw me on the floor bare chested. Oh God no!

A body got on top of me and another pinned my arms down above my head. " No please. Stop! S-s-stopp! " I cried out. My voice vulnerable and muffled from the crying.

The other man started unbuttoning my pants and I raised my knee to his groined area. He groaned in pain than slapped me again. He removed my jeans and I tried to close my legs but he pried them open.

I heard him unbuckling his belt and i started to cry even more. " Stop! No please! God help me no! No! No! No !" I said through tears. Then he thrusted into me and i screamed out in pain. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stop! Nooooooo!stop!" I cried in pain and vulnerability. My throat ached from the screaming and my body hurt.

It lasted 10 minutes. Then they switched and it was the same process over again. Pain and agony an horror.
The man above shoved his member in my mouth and I choked. I couldnt breath. I tried to move but he flipped me over to where I was on my stomach. I scratched the floor and teied to move. I yelled with the last bit of voice I had.

After what felt like an eternity in total hell they stopped. I cried and screamed and tried to leave but they beat me. They started kicking me and one boy dragged me by my hair and threw me in the room. They spit on me then slammed the door shut. I layed there crying and screaming. Praying that someone would hear me.

I felt dirty. I felt weak. They raped me!

My Virginity was taken from 3 boys. Who raped me. There was no going back from that. I cried and cried. Yet no one still could hear me. After a while I started to feel dizzy and my head throbbed. I stood up but then fell and completely blacked out.

Graysons POV
it has been over 12 hours since Misa left, and we searched but never found her. We sat there waiting. Calling her phone. Texting her. No answer. I sat there, blank face, staring at the wall.

I repeated the words in my head over and over. " its my fault. Its my fault. Its my fault. " I was to blame. If it wasnt for my sexual actions that couldn't be controlled, then none of this would of ever happened.

It was 3am, and Ana was asleep on the couch and Issa was asleep in the chair.I was still in the same positon I was 2 hours ago, pressed against the wall on the floor. I waited for Mksa to come back. I stared at the blank wall. All night. The clock ticked and time flew by. I couldnt wait anymore. She could be hurt. I got up and called the police.

I reported her missing and how long shes been gone. They assured me that she will be found. Then I called her mom. She started to cry and told me she will be home immediately. I sat on the couch and stared in the darkness. And I prayed.

I prayed that she is alright. That she is safe. That nothing has happened to her and that she will return soon.

Then I broke down, and tears slipped from my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I loved her so much. With my whole heart. If anything happened to her I coudlnt forgive myself. I would neber be able to. I cried for hourd and prayed. Eventually I passed out. And Misa never came home.

Authors note...

Rape is a serious incident. And it should be taken seriously. A girl doesn't just give herself to someone. The fact thats some people say " she asked for it" or " she shouldn't have been wearing that" or " she wanted it" is just sick. Girls who have experienced this didnt ask for this. They were assaulted and sexually harassed. I pray society flips around and no one has to dela with this anymore. I pray for all the victims who have been through this. I added this in the story to show that its serious and it happens more than you think. And its ine experience in my life... My friend was raped and people reacted so harshly to her saying she was gross. She didnt ask for it. And the people who say those things are sick insensitive assholes. It needs to end.