chapter 1- "dragged"

"Run up hoe!"

I did as she asked and ran up on her with no damn warning. She asked and I was happy to give.

She grabs my hair and I grab her by her shirt and drag her down. But before I know it I was lifted off of the girl by the waist and pushed away from the crowd, but my hand was still grasping onto her shirt.

Profanities escaped my mouth every second as I beat the girl senseless. After we are separated again, I was pinned to the ground and lifted up by the boys in blue. I was escorted to the office by force and I just roll my eyes and scoff.

I sit in the chair lazily and wait for the principal. The bell on the door rings and I look up. But it was just the same girl I beat.

Her face was all bruised and busted and her hair tangled in so many directions. She makes eye contact with me and I smile. She looks like shes about to throw hands again and I stand to my feet instantly. But she gets pushed against the wall by officer Johnson and reprimanded by the Principal.

I crack my knuckles and sit back down. Mr. Townsen, the principle, walks over to me and points to his office. I stand to my feet and head to the room silently and orderly.

"This is your third fight this week Miss King and I have had it!" The principal begins to raise his voice, but I just nod and smirk. "Do you think this is a joke?" He asks annoyed. "Absolutely sir," I respond with the straightest face possible.

He stares at me hard and I try to hold in my laugh but it slips out. He huffs and holds the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Misa, you have caused over 10 fights this month." He spits out sternly and obviously annoyed.

I just roll my eyes. I actually don't start fights, the other girls do. However, I happen to finish them.

"Miss King, I have given you more chances than you deserve." "And I care why?" I say after he pauses. I shrug my shoulders and he takes a breath. " You are a junior Misa! Do you want to fail in life!" he yells angrily and I try to act serious but i fail.

"And end up behind a desk like you, no sir." I fired back in a innocent and sarcastic voice. He slammed his hand on the desk and raised his voice. " Are you trying to get kicked out of this school?" He yelled. "And deny you the pleasure of my company?" I put my hand to my chest like I was hurt. "That's it!" He says. "you're out!" I laugh and he gives me a confused look.

"Now Gary, I'm sure we can negotiate on some new terms." I say calmly and fold my hands together. "I rather you close your mouth Miss King." He says looking up through his glasses. "And I rather you not treat me with such disrespect... Gary." I sit up in my chair and lean over.

"And why is that?" He asks taking off his glasses with a furious face. "Im sure your wife would like to know about your little 'meeting' with Mrs. Kype the other day..." I say turning the picture of his wife towards me and then looking back at him. He had a shocked look on his face.

I smile, lean over, and grab the referral and rip it into two. "Now I'm going to be late for class. Have a great day Gary." I spit out as I walk out of the office.

***

I walk out of the office and wrap my hair up in a pony tail and head to my next class.

I walk in, head to the desk, and I'm greeted by my third period teacher, Mrs. Dawson. "Do you have a pass misa?" She asks and I shake my head. "I got sent to the office." I confess and she nods and sends me to my seat.

But as soon as I sat down all I hear is some stupid bitch barking behind me and I whip my ass right around gracefully wondering who the fuck she thinks she talking to.