Shouto Todoroki

Magsimula sa umpisa

You threw something towards him, which he didn't manage to avoid. It caught him, wrapping around his thighs and thrusting his back into the futon forcefully. He struggled against his restraints, writhing on the floor, to no avail. Laughing, you walked over to his ever-shifting position, placing the bag down carefully.

He wasn't certain what was winding its way up his abdomen, but it rather quickly veiled his mouth, killing any coherent sounds. Of course, you ensured that he could still moan for you.

There appeared to be a bewildered glint in his mismatched orbs – you were a fellow classmate, and an all-around good, fair person. What had he done to irritate you to this extent? While he was mulling this over, you situated yourself in front of him on the floor, using your delicate hands to spread his legs. It gave you a magnificent view, but there wasn't enough exposed skin.

To make amends, you dared to play with the hem of his jeans, simultaneously locking eyes with him. You manipulated an innocent expression, toying with his rationality and resolve.

He continued to squirm, attempting to relinquish his bonds.

His radiant orbs only widened when it dawned on him that your hand had now undone the zipper on his trousers, and was working to fully remove them. You smirked, throwing the offending garment elsewhere in the room, opting to lay your gaze upon his wonderful member. You dragged a finger across it through the fabric.

Against his will, it was getting harder, and you could feel it.

"Such a naughty boy, Shouto." You scolded, teasingly.

Holding his legs down with a strength unbeknownst to him (which he likely would have had prior knowledge of, if he ever paid much attention to you), you leaned over to retrieve something from the aforementioned bag. Shouto could feel himself growing weaker by the second – whatever held him captive was draining his energy, and rapidly.

He swallowed some unwelcomed noises as you started touching his sensitive parts. He shuddered upon feeling his boxers being yanked down his legs.

As soon as they were safely away from the current scene, you regarded him with unadulterated adoration.

"You truly are so handsome, Shou."

He wanted to voice a retort, but you refused to let up his bonds. Instead, you repositioned yourself so that your legs were on either side of his, further preventing his escape. When you leaned down, he felt your warm breath on his neck. He attempted a façade of compliance for a short while, before deciding that you still wouldn't allow him to leave.

Noting the pre-cum building at his length, you gifted him a few slow, sensual strokes, flicking the tip infrequently. He responded by jerking violently, and cumming into your hand instantly.

You smirked.

So much for liking Midoriya.

Your little angel was erect and crimson-faced, just for you.

"Rock hard." You informed, watching his disbelieving expression. "Did you get this way thinking about pounding me with this giant? Thrusting so deep, so hard inside me, that you tear my walls apart? I'd scream your name so loud, everyone would know who was fucking me."

He didn't seem to particularly like that monologue.

At least his body was honest.

Nibbling his earlobe tenderly, you whispered, "It's twitching. Dirty pervert."

His eyes squeezed shut suddenly, as he endeavoured to strangle all the moans threatening to spill out. He did not want to give you the satisfaction of hearing such unappealing sounds. Although, as you recommenced your whispers, the image of you doing unspeakable things to his body became all the more vivid.

"Imagine me laid out for you, begging to be fucked. You'd ram me so hard I'd forget who I was. My hole would gladly swallow all your cum, until you impregnated me."

Swirling a finger around his hole, you sneered. "You want something inside this, don't you? You're such a pervert."

Without warning, you unwrapped something small and egg-shaped, which was nearly impossible to see, never mind stop, from his position. You lined it up with his entrance, proceeding to push it in at an agonisingly slow pace. He writhed fiercely, yet could not oppose your ministrations.

You attached a device to his inner thigh, which was connected to the unfamiliar object in his rectum.

Through his partially-closed eyelids, he spotted your hand travelling to his hole, and felt you shove the painful thing further inside him. With your free hand, you flicked a button on the joined mechanism. The effects were instantaneous, and orgasmic to watch – his back arched as he released a choked cry.

It was harmonious.

You wanted more.

Shouto tried yelling "Stop, please!", but you either couldn't hear him, or you just ignored him. An excruciating warmth overwhelmed his system, which, coupled with the bundle of nerves the foreign creation was touching, was close to making him break. His hands grasped desperately for something – anything.

When you saw this adorable action, you immediately laced your fingers together, using one hand to caress his face with an odd tenderness.

As more cum spilled uncontrollably from his length, you moaned, "Such a demanding hole. Ahh...if I were a man, I'd screw you into oblivion. I'd fill you with so much semen we'd surely have a child."

A few more torturous minutes passed, before you finally agreed to remove the contraption. However, you never promised not to replace it with something better. One of your delicate fingers prodded at his entrance, pushing in with ease, thanks to the previous guest. The feeling of his walls clamping down on your finger drove you insane.

Slowly, you inserted another, moving them precariously, in a scissoring motion.

"Fufu, your walls are clenching crazily around my fingers. It's so hot and wet inside you, Shouto."

He whimpered, shameful at the pleasure he was experiencing.

You stroked his cheeks softly, withdrawing the binding on his lips, and leaning down to capture them in a passionate kiss. Asserting your total dominance, you rammed your way into his mouth, permitting your tongue to claim its new territory.

Detaching, a string of saliva still connecting your lips, you smirked.

"You can pump me with as much cum as you like."

[Word Count: 1675]