Nightmare Chapter 5

After I had an argument about Jack not leaving. I decided to sleep on the floor because he refused to get off my bed. "Oi, Ya can sleep with me ya know" To hell with that, his eyes narrowing as he laughed to himself. "No thanks, i'll pass" "Whatever ya say"

"Night, kiddo" Yawning and turning on his side, enjoying the comfortableness of the bed. "Night" Replying quietly, my eyelids growing heavy as i drifted off to the land of sleep. 

Nightmare
I was in a carnival, it looked like all its colors were washed away or faded over time, black and white is all that remained. Slowly wondering around taking in all the rides and the carnival tents, noticing something move in the distance. As i approached it, i froze. It was a boy, but what me the most was that he had no eyes, just dark empty pits. One of his arms were ripped off and his organs were hanging out from his stomach, dragging behind him was his large intestine, a trail of blood following behind him. He turned to face my direction, and even though he had no eyes, i could tell he was staring at me. Letting out an maniac like laugh and charging towards me, running as fast as my legs could take me. Hiding in one of the tents but when i turned around i covered my mouth for three reasons. One, to stop myself from crying from the sympathy i felt. Two, being frightened at what i was seeing. And three, to stop the vomit that threatened to come back up. 

Right in front of me were young children, there bodies ripped apart pinned to the walls. Blood splattered everywhere, most of the children were stuffed with candy, as there limbs and organs were used as decorations for the inside of the tent. What kind of a sick person is so disturbed to something like this? Jumping as a hand was placed on my shoulder, slowly turning myself to see about 9 disfigured children, their bodies looked like they had been previously tortured. They grabbed my arms, pinning me to the floor as i fought against them. Struggling even more upon seeing them pull out knives, "Someone help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as they started to slice at my arms and legs, cutting my body up. Consumed by pain, it all felt so real. The last thing i saw was a knife digging into my throat and another being plunged into my heart at the same time. 

Laughing jacks POV
(Y/n) was whimpering, interrupting my peaceful sleep. Hearing her mutter "Stop. Someone help me, please" then she would begin to sob her eyes out. Finally getting fed up off her constant crying, i walked over to her spot on the floor, shaking her body roughly. "Wake up kiddo. Wake up!" Her fingers hooking into the feather pads resting on my shoulders, screaming for me to come and find her. Whatever i did, she refused to wake up. Picking her up bridal style and rested her on the bed, wrapping my arms around her as she cuddled into my chest. Caressing her hair while rocking back and forth whispering into her ear, "I'm here" attempting to soothe her. She gradually began to calm down a while after, eventually i fell asleep. Our bodies entangled together, sharing each others body warmth. 

"I'm gonna get a mouth full in the morning"