the reality battle

In the school building for a while, it seemed to be a runaway of a starry girl, there was a phenomenon of a mystery that candy naturally occurs in large quantities.
A cola dubbed aside from the wall, a pretzel broke out, flying potato chips.
Eating is harmless, it disappears without eating without eating.
At first it is a phenomenon that received students' welcome from rarity, but it gradually became disgusting, troubled, shunned .......
However, I will not listen to the rumors of that phenomenon for the last week.
I wonder whether it has calmed down any more.
However, she still can not find her, she will not be caught. Neither signs nor clues are ok. Eventually the law also forgot to carry the insect repellent net and left it in one corner of the classroom.
Speaking of settling, the transfer students and Naruki in the example were no longer being troubled.
The girls who were surrounding almost disappeared, rather it was becoming a thin existence to say that there was no one to surround so much and whether they would have been forgotten or not.
In the case of the Narcisi, more than the Mote period passed, was the person too tired of being too much?
Narcissists who seemed to have spared their free time started to cling to Tsukasa this time.
I thought about ignoring Tsukasa, but Naruki follows without any doubt. Nicki will speak to him with a bright smile floating while licking the Big Perot Candy so large as to occupy the entire mouth.
"Hey, Kuzbabu Tsukasa-kun"
"what is it?"
"May I call you Tsukasa!"
"You are more familiar than you thought, you ......"
Although Naruki does not seem to hear even if it says it is useless, Tsukasa overlooks, goes through the corridor while listening.
"Tsukasa Tsukasa Tsukasa, Tsukasa's relationship with the Kanogawa Rule"
"How?"
"You are going out with me"
"Wrong"
"What is different, boring"
"I was bad with your expectation"
"But, I am a good friend, Ritsuko and Tsukasa"
"Really?"
"What they are two, too many ..."
From nowhere, Naruki hands sweets to Tsukasa by moving his fingers as a magic trick.
"When the stomach goes down, it is a chocolate bar, even if there is no reason to eat it OK"
"Huh"
"I will give it, you do not need it?"
"Transfer"
Tsukasa snatched the chocolate bar from Nalchi's hand.
"You, you knew my favorite well"
"It's a coincidence"
"Well, get it," but it is not funny to laugh, Tsukasa hurts as it makes a funny look like a defiant.
"Ruler likes that chocolate," Naruki said smily.
"...... the topic of Kanogawa, are you still going on?"
"I hate it"
"Cowardly"
"Whew ......."
Naruki who makes an exaggerated amazement. Tsukasa takes a sigh by looking at it.
"Why are you so obsessed with Kagogawa River?"
"Different" Naruki does not suit the inevitable face and says to suddenly knead the waste. "Surely I was very close friends with the rules, but that's not the case, I want to be friends with Tsukasa!"
Nagiki keeps on as long as it snaps.
"Rits and Tsukasa are good friends! I am sorry! I also want to get along with Tsukasa!"
"It's unexpected, like a child" While eating chocolate, a straight comment came out of the mouth of Tsukasa.
"Oh, that's it! Oh yeah, I am a child, yeah."
"What did you say?"
"I do not know things because I am a child, so I want Tsukasa to tell me a lot ... Ne, what should I do to be liked by you?"
Naruki has come around. "Hey, don't stick" Tsukasa did not care about walking through the corridor indefinitely, but the passage is the end of it unnoticed. "Neeee" Naluki approaching. My arms stretch and try to get caught in Tsukasa. "Separating" It is somewhat unlikely that it will be chased down to a dead end.

 "Separating" It is somewhat unlikely that it will be chased down to a dead end

Don
I do not put effort, but unintentionally, Tsukasa sticks out by hand.
I stabbed Naruki who stopped going after a few steps.
"I dislike being meddled or doing, if you want to do it, do whatever you do for me."
"Ooo" Although it seems dissatisfied, it goes down from there step by step, slowly slowly, Naruki leaves.
"I understand ... I will do it ...... I will do it myself"
Suddenly Naruki left running and started running. I will go backwards with an extraordinary speed.
"Let's do it, let's do it"
Indeed, Naruki made a mistake to Tsukasa and sent it.
"...... That idiot ......"
Tsukasa is obliged to pursue. He is too joking.
With the opposite direction break the end of the aisle and Nalchi goes in another way.
But there was a noise.
Did something happen?
When Tsukasa ran up, Naruki stood as if he was embarrassed, looking around the left and right.
This is the end of the abolition passage that should have connected the new school building with the former school building. And the lords of this territory, this rare unusual, surreptitiously stabbed to the lost uniforms - old-fashioned so-called bad wind body surrounded Naruki.
Naruki was striking one of them, who seemed to be his national principal, and he was staggering loudly.
While he corrects the system, he stares at me and shakes his dust on the lords, he says.
"Let's hit it, do you have a greeting?"
"Hello!" Suddenly Naruki.
"Are you playing around?" And the second one.
"Seriously, it is different from you,"
"What is it, what is it, you three?"
"No, I do not know about myself.
"" I knew it! "Young people got caught.
"I do not understand the rule, do you want me to show painful eyes?"
Among the fellows, one with a particularly good physique advanced, grabbing the narcie's neck.
"Ah......"
Narcis is hardened and can not move. I really do not know. I do not understand Naruki, why are you seeing such a thing?
"....... you, please wait. Because I'm getting into this sunny day because of this transfer."
Tsukasa broke in between the guys of the guys and Naruki.
"- Since it is shallow, I do not know the rules, so I have to tell you from now on"
The principal of "Teach me?" Caressed his head and approached Tsukasa while frown. "Are you this guardian or something?"
"... That is such a place"
After answering so, Tsukasa thought that it is funny, something while doing something while I am doing nothing extraordinarily.
I was not thinking particularly about whether to try to help Naruki, or to take care of the people.
Just noticed, the body and nature moved.
Why?
Suddenly, Naruki no longer seemed to me.
I thought that this candy lick is indeed a child.
"Can you stop doing it?"
Tsukasa did not distract her eyes and faced the nation's seniority. As if to look at each other's situation, they glare each other for a while.
"Leave me alone" the leader says, and the hand of the big man retreats from Narcisy. I keep my eyes on Tsukasa. "So, what do you teach, boy"
"That is, that is ... ...."
Without explanation by myself, Tsukasa tried the word as such.
Each person has a territory.
Originally Tsukasa did not enter anyone, I did not want anyone to enter. It was supposed to be.
And yet.
What am I doing?
Moyamoya which I do not know well drifted in Tsukasa 's chest.
Old days. Long ago. I feel like there was a similar thing, but I can not remember.
To hide anxiety, Tsukasa touches headphones. The hand was sweaty and wet.
Even if it is a battle matchmaking fight, I was unfamiliar to fight with reality, such as burning care for people other than myself.
However, despite his hardships, the place is reconciled.
"I was sorry to disturb you."
Towards the fellows, Tsukasa forcibly lowers Naruki 's head.
"From the following, be careful"
Tsukasa and Naruki both passed away while being bitterly smiled at the nominal side, pushed the shoulder a little, and were sent off by a lot of people.