raise a sleeping honne

The sky is disturbed and stagnant.
The flow of time goes out of order.
A huge monster stands in the midst of the school grounds.
The stagnant stuff that covered the area until then has risen up to the hollow and it seems as if the monster wears its stagnation.
Headphones are not gimmicks. Headphones are simply for keeping a lid on the ability of Tsukasa.
Even if the lid comes off, the problem did not occur instantly.
But now, in reality a bamboo monster has been born.
When words are poured where there is no lid, the monster floods from there.
Tsukasa made a tongue.
Everyone who was lined up in front of the gate collapsed. Have you fainted, or have you fallen asleep with the influence of a monster 's undercover? There seemed to be no injured person, that was salvation for Tsukasa.
I did not want to involve an unrelated person.
"Come! I am here!"
Once for a moment, it jumps out in front of a monster and draws attention. It is myself who called a bamboo monster to be preferentially targeted.
Breathtaking monster is an enemy of Tsukasa. For the monster, Tsukasa is the enemy.
Several chains manipulated by the monster are relentlessly aiming at Tsukasa only. It was hit, it scrapes the flanks of Tsukasa, scrapes his arms and pierces the feet.
The view is red.
Is this the color of blood or the color of space itself. Tsukasa thinks. Either way, it is dangerous.
Further think ... ....
A person who became the origin of the "Battle Monot" of that "Tatemae".
I found it wrong, but it got stuck. If you do not find it sooner or later it will definitely hurt you.
A desk floating from the classroom floating in the air. It seems that it is the inherent ability of this monkey to operate with the ironwork on the floor.
"How much depression has been accumulated?"
I will ask the bamboo mono, but only returning barking sounds and unscrupulous attacks.
"Regulation rule revision revised Slow lag extension question subject ———"
The enemy 's voice is a word that I heard somewhere.
While somewhat avoiding the flying chains and desks, they passed through the school gate where the gate had disappeared, and Tsukasa came out to the ground without the appearance of others.
Hide behind the scenes and arrange your breathing. The monster stood up once as if he had lost sight of Tsukasa.
"I should have remembered soon ...... Some important words from someone who does not know who they are"
Tsukasa wipes painful wounds and dares to smile.
"A monster, just get lost, this time I'll let you know the existence from here"
I do not intend to run away forever.
fight.
Tsukasa had a means of fighting. However, it is not enough as it is now. We need weapons. Cooperation from the origin of the monkey is necessary.
Running out there,
"What is happening? ... Ah ..."
She was a member of Osaki. The facial expressions are still stagnant and can not be seen well. However, it was just under the feet of a monster, that she was right there. I noticed that he was casting a shadow and was startled looking up.
"What, this!"
Looking around and looking around, the committee girl finds Tsukasa and asks.
"Ask what?"
"Things like this, what to do"
While staring at the prostitution of a monster —— she was laughing with a smile.

"Ask what?""Things like this, what to do"While staring at the prostitution of a monster —— she was laughing with a smile

I see. Tsukasa understood. Confident.
That's it. Now if you follow the rules of "Nanoha" here.
The delayed time that the "Battle Monkey" bamboo monster was born, only Tsukasa and only one other person who can run smoothly in a stagnant space should exist.
"Origin"
"What?"
"You, you wanted this monster,"
"wrong!"
While raising the armband as a moral committee member, she refuses to be muki.
On the other hand, the raised monkey develops the illusion of destruction. The glass of the school breaks and the bell collapses. It is not direct violence, but there was a clear image. Destruction impulses. Fixed agreement. Denial of order.
Rampage. Break more. It will be easier if you lose it all.
Breath taking on someone's desire ——
"stop it!"
Suddenly she shouted at the bukinono, so Tsukasa was surprised.
"Hey, do you think you are the person you hear?"
"I do not know, but,"
She says. A berserk that slowly turned his head to her there,
"Abort Abort Aborted ——"
Groan. Then,
"—denial"
The stranded chains also hit her. I was threatened, I was escaped from direct impact. But she can not move.
"Why ...... to such a thing"
I mutter.
"It's my responsibility if it's about a monster," Tsukasa said.
"Why?"
"It is troublesome, if you speak it is long"
"Do not explain, please manage somehow."
"But, it's because of you too"
"I can not understand......"
But she has not laughed anymore.
"I do not want to be bound ... ... I definitely wanted to destroy ... but ..."
Looking around, some of the fallen students are blowing bubbles. Is it due to irregular influence? Even if you do not get beaten, if your heart gets confused, you feel confident.
"It is not hopeful to hurt people and hurt them."
She had tears.
"What really was what you wanted ...... Commissioner?"
Tsukasa asks. There is no clue here.
"But I just wanted to be a bit more free, everyone wanted to be free."
In this stagnant time, tears fell down one streak.
Tsukasa ceases to hide. Stand up and get out before her.
"... It's a procedure, I will follow certain procedures"
"Procedure what?"
"Do not panic ... I am a long time ... Well then"
Her face —— Half the fog is hidden and it is unclear before that, Tsukasa holds her hand.
"Do you want a solution to this situation?"
"Can you do something for such a monster opponent?"
"I am asking because I am able to do so Whether to hope for resolution"
"Yes, but ..."
"Even" is unnecessary "
"Yes"
"The enemy is a monster that's that, what's his name?"
"eh"
"... ... Anything, give it a name"
She stopped crying and was confused about the backdrop.
Without knowing whether there is a foot or not, the berserk will come near here as he slips.
"Do not come here!"
Unintentionally she says,
"Regulation rule, strict adherence to observance, finger instruction indication / denial determination -"
Breathless words that do not understand are unintelligent. But she also did not fear, more
"Denial ... ... refusing ...... Kotoware ...... Kotoware !!"
Shouted out. Tsukasa nods.
"" Crackling "... that is his first name?"
"Yeah! I decided now!"
"If so, the enemy is referred to as Kotoware from this, which is Tatehmae, an irritating termite ... Would you like to defeat this?"
"I hope!"
"Okay. Ahhkashi to afraid, words to say ..."
Tsukasa grasps and holds the hand held over. The folding fans that appeared from nowhere were held in their hands.
And to stand.
"I will order as a substitute person from Tatemae, show off the sleeping honne of the Osaki committee there"
A fan folds a spirit.

"I will order as a substitute person from Tatemae, show off the sleeping honne of the Osaki committee there"A fan folds a spirit