A striking gavel

Morning.
Several weeks passed since then, but the escape of the school gate was not a strange subject.
The valentine festival we saw a few days later is more exciting.
Even if you take a hard looking attention to the hard outside school outside, the interests of the students are all that.
There is air that is mixed with nobody's feelings, somehow fidgety and strange motivation.
"Good morning. Good morning ... Oh, your tie is crooked. Good morning."
Only this year, the Kagokawa Rule as a member of the Opinion was no exception.
Waiting for that face that always comes on the verge of late while doing the duties of the morning gatekeeper who conducts greetings and clothes checks one after another to the students.
Appeared.
Rits stand in front of him while hiding the smile as much as possible. Try to approach him as closely as possible so that he hears a lid on the ear.
"Good morning, Mr. Kuzuno Tsukasa"
"Oh, good morning Kanogawa"
"We are blocking the outside world with headphones again"
"This ear is particularly cold ear"
"Excuses are good"
"A ticket for breach, do not you cut?"
"When we crossed over that there was a person who could do a bad deaf in the ears, exceptional approval came out for the earpiece."
"It is fortunate."
"It's two minutes before the bell. Please hurry up."
Lightly raise your hand and head towards the elevator.
Tsukasa's suffered headphone code is not connected anywhere now. By doing so it was overlooked for now.

"How did you fight, Kuzba Tsukasa, with such a monster"
The other day. After school after the battle with that cotaret, the obvious question was hit by Tsukasa from the law.
'I have not told you why, this is my ability '
"Is it your ability to manipulate your bad guys and fight the berserkets?"
"That's it"
"However, I heard from your mouth that it is because of you that a huge bamboo monster came out of me."
"That's right ......."
"Match pump, I mean, it's a hero of a lie to turn on yourself with a fire, why not?"
"...... You, sometimes indifferent to being seriously frustrated by friends."
"Mum, I do not like people who say such things"
I did not plan to do so, but at the end of the unpopular hallway, they struggle and glare each other.
Tsukasa loosened his expression. Separately, I do not want to fight.
"Although I tell you that I am not aware of it, ... but I wanted to fulfill my responsibility"
"Ah--"
"Even if you or I myself did not want it, I wanted to put a piece on what came out."
The ruler became the origin, and Bakemono Tsukasa has called.
Hidden truth of the law, feelings I wanted to hide. Kotoware picked it up without permission and came out.
Although Tsukasa felt responsibility due to his own ability though it was said that the headphones could be taken off at that time.
I thought that I had to stop.
"Well ... I'm sorry ... I understand. I am sorry."
Rits lower his head. Tsukasa himself seeded, but at the same time Tsukasa also fought for the sake of the law.
"No, well, if such a battle begins without explanation it would not be a problem usually."
"In fact, I was in trouble.
"Be honest"
"... but, I felt a little clearer"
Rits also express expression. It was strange, but it was true that it got saved.
I want to destroy it. I want to ignore laws and regulations and rampage. But, I do not want to hurt anyone. want to protect. Rits thought that such a contradiction sleeping in myself was unraveling in that battle.
"I wanted to say thank you ... because I'm clear ... Kuzba Tsukasa-san"
"I do not need a baptism, I told you earlier, but I only did my responsibility, the other one is on."
"Afterwards I was badly informed, I experienced a certain solution, thanks to you fighting I got easier, I am."
"So what?"
"Thank you very much"
"... No, so it is unnecessary to say thanks."
"No, I will give you a cake in return.When school regulations are supposed to not make an unfriendly snack in the school, but in reality I like sweets.I like to eat secretly, so I love to eat secretly I will be told you, '
I asked for the law.
Tsukasa to ask "sweets?"
"Yes ....... Oh, now I do not have anything with me, it may be something that hides behind the locker ..."
"No, wait, I understood the feeling, I'm glad feeling."
"Please come in. Please receive your feelings.
Tsukasa flinches in the push of unexpected rule. And then.
Difficulty, and a loud noise, a goblin in a deer appeared in the sky.
"--Huh?"
It is not what I meant. Although a surprised rule is about to be caught, the starring deer is floating and dancing while being laughing with the Pyarapana. Then,
"what?"
It was neither manipulation of Tsukasa nor command of law, it was a frenzy of the power of her husband - chan (?) Himself. You can describe it as magic. Something shone in the sky. The ceiling at the end of the corridor opened with a hanger.
Rough rougher.
A large amount of small packets went down from there before the ruler and Tsukasa.
"candy!?"
"It seems,"
Stunned. Suddenly.
"Hey !! Nani is stupid ☆" It has been a long time ago that her husband is in poisonous tongue. "Please do not cigarette in a little pecked ooguchi, a little little tummy .." ☆
"Hey" Tsukasa says to take out a fan and turn it into a starring girl. "Is it your work?"
"Fuuhe ☆ Famous Answer ☆" When Hataru replied, the ceiling closed without any problems.
There will be dozens of them, the whipped candy ball spreading in the corridor in a casual way, and it seems that it will fall to the next stairs in a while.
Rikuro looks around whether the other students and teachers find the rule,
"That's right, borax and chili."
And run into the cleaning gear.
Tsukasa smiled, but laughed,
"Anyway please give me my favorite chocolate."
I will pocket the head of the star.