Who are you, that handsome guy

A young student of a transfer student who suddenly appeared in the next class in the early spring, became popular immediately.
It is a refreshing male characterized by a naughty smile, which is always making a sweet smell.

"Who are you?"Basically it is one Tsukasa principle which does not interfere with others, but I care about transfer students who are so outstanding and try to listen to the surrounding gossip stories

"Who are you?"
Basically it is one Tsukasa principle which does not interfere with others, but I care about transfer students who are so outstanding and try to listen to the surrounding gossip stories.
It seems to be called Naruki. Where he came from, everyone says different things.
Some say that they came to this place with the move of a famous cake shop.
Ahh some say they look like a great patissier.
Actually it came out to the theory that it might be a chief of a major confectionery maker.
The truth is completely unknown. Naruki himself seems to have no comment on it.
However, the lively and light Naruki's behavior seemed wonderful in the campus atmosphere that came a little in spring.
Strange lightness that seems to be airy in Kiza and felt like something is missing somewhere.
It was as light as a wafer or mousse.
"I, Kuzuka-kun" After school, Naruki who came suddenly though it is not asking, says to Tsukasa. "I like mischiefs,"
It seems that Naruki always had some girls wearing around, depending on their sweet smell.
But, there is no one now.
A sunset, an unattended hoistway.
The ground which the club activities of the exercise system are supposed to be trying hardly does not have a sign of the person and is resting.
It was unnatural.
"What, suddenly"
Tsukasa frown like a dauntless face, but Naruki does not break a smile.
"I will play mischief if you do not give me some sweets."
"Out of season Halloween, you are"
"I am not a pumpkin"
The conversation does not mesh. Tsukasa holds his head, thinking to pursue Narcis.
"Okay, I will give you a rice cracker, so please disappear"
"Thank you ... Oh, did you get this rice cake from Kanokawa Rika?"
"You, do you know about Kagogawa?"
"Yeah I am familiar with it.
"............"
Naruko smiled smilingly, but somehow it is irritating for Tsukasa.
"By the way, if you receive a confection, what would you do?"
"That's right~, I'll guess, I play mischief on you!"
"Hey!!"
Although Tsukasa cried, there is no figure of Naruki already.
"Why, really?"
Tsukasa hangs on the door of the shoe box, trying to return. As soon as possible,
Bottomboat ......
"Ehh~, no way."
A bare candy with no wrapping paper fell down one after another.
Besides, it melted generally. Sticky .......
In the western sun, the entrance was hot. Tsukasa has a headache as it is filled with a sweet scent.
"After all, who are you?"
Tsukasa talks to the law of the Osaki committee as a matter of fact, while the narcissistic identity can not be grasped, the start and end of his mischievous crime.
If there was no evidence but what happened shortly after the principal said "to play naughty", the culprit is no mistake.
But I do not care about the law, I care about different things.
"Mr. Tsukasa, this is certainly not a committed person of a transfer student, it's a case."
"Case?"
"Simultaneous frequent incident"
"Oh, are there other victims than me?"
"Is it a damage or a witness ...... that?"
Ritsune said, even when Tsukasa did not know, chocolate rolled into the corridor at the same time around the campus, and the jelly was running out of the faucet.
If so, it is not a mischievous aim for Individual Tsukasa, and no one alone can do it.
"And regrettably, in this Kanogawa Rits, the culprit is aware of it."
"I also got a guess"
"Inferred derived"
"...... Hungry?"
"I am a starring girl, uh, sorry ... how can I ..."
"No, it's not your fault, because it's what you do without permission"
"Is something runaway?"
"That's right. Let's call it so, I do not know why Hongnai went out of the Kanogawa River, but if you consider the phenomenon, that's what I say"
Wow, and the regulation roars.
"I have a responsibility as the origin of a starring guy.I want to manage somehow."
"I want to manage it as well"
But Tsukasa has never experienced such a thing.
"No, Wait a second"
"Something really strange"
"There is one"
Thinking, Tsukasa hit the hand.

If the intention of the law itself that is the origin of the honne works, the net can automatically find the honne · gakuika of hidden (or wandering somewhere) hidden automatically and catch it

So it was standing with the net clasping the net so that the rulers could move even if they were aware of the signs of the hungry.
But that morning, finally I could not find a gakka.
"I thought that you may be missing in some of the students and staff,"
"It is a good reasoning"
"But it was not there"
"Is it well hidden ... or is it asleep in another place?"
"Hmm, please take a rest ..."
"If you divide at school, it will be nearby, you can not go far away by Honne alone."
"Well, is it somewhere in the school building, what happens to the honne who is still away from the origin?"
"I do not know, maybe it will disappear if my power weakens."
"I do not want it."
Honne is literally my own real intention, its form of mind, which supports the confidence of my own feelings. It is also an alter ego, I miss it. Ritsu also seemed to be attaching and conscious to Gaka-chan.
"I will find out"
Tsukasa also muttered. One side that invited strange everyday is also in Tsukasa's.