"Serves you right, all those times you walk too quickly for me to catch up."

"Not on purpose." He mumbles before trying again but without success as she pulls them away again in lightening speed.

"Just gonna crumble them if you keep trying to snatch them." She reasons in her favour.

"Told you to save me half." He whines. He did, he sent her three texts and called her twice, all delivering the same message. Didn't stop her from leaving him only five.

"I'm not good at maths!" She's not good at self control is what she means. When she noticed, how the bottom of the bag was getting closer and closer she thought she'd have time to go out and buy some more before he came home. Then she found herself asleep in front of a film they were supposed to watch together. So he came home to two things snatched from him.

"Neither am I, but half of the twenty something that were in there isn't five!"

She manages an escape, not a full one as she wiggles out from him and attempts to get back on her feet. He pulls her back down with one arm wrapped around her waist before she gets too far on her knees.

"You're not very quick on your feet though." He smirks.

"If you're so keen on having me under you, might as well make yourself useful." She grins. "Might be here a while."

"Could offer you a trade then," He smirks. "You give me them, I'll make myself useful." She knows he could, he does so very nicely but she isn't ready to give in just yet.

She hums, thinks about it hard. At what she'd gain, what she'd lose.

"Both taste equally as good." He grins.

"Don't see how I'd be benefiting." She shrugs.

"Mean." He whines. "What do you say then?"

Their struggle resumes after she shakes her head smiling. It's fun now, she likes this more than what she's fighting for. And he's getting far more frustrated than he originally was when they started this. They continue at it, with an end barely in sight.

Both her arms are over her head in his tight hold and her body can't find a way to get them out. He's far stronger above her and there's a very small chance she'll be able to flip herself to pin him down like he's doing to her now.

And then he pulls her down further to him with a tight hold to her hip, to get her hands closer to him. And his hold on both aren't budging as he keeps trying for it. She's getting breathless and his hold on her starts to squeeze a sting and he's pushing her down with him.

"Chris-" She whimpers as he pulls her down further and his hold on her wrists tighten as she starts releasing her hold on the bag.

"Chris, time out."

"Giving out?" He asks looking down at her.

"No!" She whines. "You're heavy." She struggles again under him. "Let go, I'll give them to you promise."

"I don't bel-"

"Chris!" She manages as she feels her face heat with the strength of his hold on her and her struggle against it. "It hurts, I promise just-"

It's then he notices that she isn't her usual self when it comes to their play fighting. She's giving up, gave up already it seems and she's no longer struggling for anything. She's giving them up, just wants him to stop.

"Shit-babe." He releases his hold before laying down next to her. "Sorry, pet, didn't mean to. Promise, didn't know I was," he pushes the messy hair from her face. "hurting you, m'sorry, so sorry." He rubs the skin he held too tightly before leaving kisses on the inside of her wrists.

"I get one now." She mumbles. "Two." She corrects herself.

He hands her the bag, crinkled with probably broken contents inside. "M'sorry." He kisses her cheek as he cuddles into her while leaving more kisses across her jaw down to her neck. He kisses at her hips too, when he pulls her shirt up slightly because it hurt their too.

"M'half your size." She mutters before putting one in her mouth, sucking off the chocolate first. Because that's the right way.

"You're right pet," He kisses the skin in front of him. "So sorry." He whispers.

"Didn't have to go that rough." She swallows.

"Usually not a problem," he wipes away the chocolate from her bottom lip before tasting it off his thumb. "Not one you complain about anyway." He whispers with his lips hovering over her sweet ones. He speaks the truth that she doesn't.

"Not funny." She sighs a lazy smile against his. One she should have hidden better but his shift in conversation is so like him. And she does love him, for being him.

"Then why are you smiling? Got your pretty smile out and everything..." He asks before kissing the same one.

"Because I got my pretzels." She grins.

"What pretzels?" He asks, genuinely curious. Because he can't seem to find any evidence of that, of her having the fought over bag.

She looks down, and what she fought for so strongly is no longer in her possession but in his.

"You little-"

"Don't know how you managed an A back then, you get very distracted." He gets up off of the floor with an incredulous grin.

"Should have taken the offer, was a good one."

"Chris -"