CHAPTER EIGHT

Dedicated to JhayannahClydely ❤ Thank you, sweetie, for reading and voting every chapters of this book.

He stood there, unable to move.

"I want you, I need you..." Maura weakly whispered, her eyelids were half-closed.

Mauro kept looking at her, staring at her. He didn't move a muscle, his feet seems like it was glued on the floor.

Why couldn't he move?

He was expecting this to happen, he was expecting that she's feeling weak all this days because if she's strong enough, she could escape and kill that bastard who stole her. He was expecting that she'll need him, kaya nga nagmamadali syang sagipin sya dahil ayaw nya na ibang lalaki ang tutulong at kakailanganin ni Maura.

Gusto nyang sya ang kakamot sa kating nararamdaman nito. Sya lang at wala ng iba.

He felt his pants tighten. He wanted to fuck her senselessly, to possess her thoroughly. He wanted to claim her so bad, to mark her as his territory. He forced himself to move and smash his lips on hers like he always wanted but his body become still as a rock. Hindi ito sumasabay sa gustong-gusto nya.

"Please..."

He angrily gritted his teeth, Maura is begging him to fuck her. She is begging him to feel her, to do whatever he wants to do with her. It was a very stupendous invitation, right? He already has the key to unlock the door. He already has her permission! Bakit hindi nya maigalaw ang mga paa nya palapit sa babae?

He clenched his jaw and closed his fist tightly. Whatever was happening to him right now, it was pure bullshit! It's nonsense! He's aching to be inside her, to buried his member deep inside her.

Maura's breathing grew heavily, she briefly closed her eyes and open it after a few seconds. Pain showed behind them. "I need you.... Please, I-I feel like my insides were being rip off. Something's gonna come out-Please, she is coming out... I-I can't stop her. She is coming out, please, help me..."

Mauro's pants tighten even more, his dick wants to be free. At hindi nakakatulong ang damit ni Maura dahil nakikita nya ang makinis at maputi nitong balat na nakakadagdag lang ng init sakanyang katawan. She was exposing too much skin and it would be cruel not to stare. There's no doubt she's still looked amazingly beautiful and maybe more than hot compared to hell.

Red really look good on her, it suits her very well.

Maura gasped, her hands are caressing every part of her body. "She-she's coming out! I can't stop her! I can't-she's coming out-It hurts! She-I can't stop her! She's coming out-AHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed bloody hell and arched her back, her eyes widening. Nayanig ang buong kwarto sa pagsigaw nya.

Who is 'she'? Mauro thought as he watched how Maura turned her body hanggang sa mapadapa ito sa kama. Nakatukod ang nanginginig nyang kamay at tuhod sa kama. Pinipigilan nitong huwag sumigaw sa pamamagitan ng pagkagat sa ibabang labi ngunit ng magkaroon ng butas ang likod nya ay wala na syang nagawa kundi ang humiyaw sa sobrang sakit.

Mauro watched in awe as Maura's wings started to pop out slowly from her smooth and curvy back. She bit her lower lip until her lips have bruises and blood started to come out from it. Muli syang napahiyaw ng masira ang damit na suot nya nang tuluyang lumabas ang kanyang mga pakpak at gumalaw-galaw na parang sa mga paniki, nasisiguro ni Mauro na rinig ang boses nya hanggang sa paanan ng bundok. Her batlike wings were crimson red and it's glowing.

Mauro caught his breath, his pupils dilated and he felt an emotion inside him. She's enchanting.

Succubus and Incubus' membrane is thinner than in most other winged demons. The membrane lets some light show through, the colors and patterns of their wings can be very beautiful.

Wala nang suot na damit si Maura, litaw na litaw ang katawan nito sa mga mata ni Mauro. She's fucking naked. Natatakpan ng mahabang buhok nito ang kanyang malulusog at bilugang dibdib. Her rear end was slightly elevated, her butt was impressive. Ang mababang likod nya, ang manipis na bewang, malaking balakang at ang makikinis nyang balat ay kitang-kita ng mga mata ng binata. Walang pinalagpas ang mala-agilang mata nya, he's like a predator watching his victim closely. Her silky skin and flawless curves made Mauro's cock throbbed very painfully.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Muling napahiyaw si Maura nang dahan-dahang lumitaw ang kanyang maliit na sungay at matulis na buntot. Her small red horns was located on the sides of her head, just above her ears. And her red arrow-like tail was at the bottom of her back, the bone above her ass. Nagsimula na ding humaba ang mga kuko nya sa kamay at paa. Incubi and Succubi do have claws but they are very small toe claws or fingernails, the type of claws which are not very long.

Unti-unting humina ang pagsigaw ni Maura. Hindi naman talaga masakit ang pagpapalit nila ng anyo pero dahil sa kondisyon nya ngayon, hindi nya makontrol ang kapangyarihan nya dahil sa labis na panghihina. Nakatungo pa rin ito at naghahabol ng hininga, nagtaas-baba ang kanyang dibdib at naririnig ni Mauro ang malalim nitong paghinga. Naglakbay tuloy ang isip nya kung ganoon din ba ang magiging itsura nya kapag nagsesex na sila o mas matindi pa. He watched her, his eyes showed intense lust and desire.

His dick do a twitch. She's fucking beautiful and fascinating. She's extraordinary.

Suddenly, black orbs in the size of bubble appeared everywhere. Nagpapalutang-lutang ang mga iyon na parang mga alitaptap na kumikinang. It sets the whole place on fire. Para silang napapaso kahit wala namang apoy, para silang nagliliyab at sinusunog ng buhay.

Then, her head turned to look at him, her small fangs are showing. Intense fire enter Mauro's system, his blood started to boil and his hormones contracting to one another. His veins are moving wildly, making his both head throbbed painfully.

Her red eyes slowly glowing, absorbing something from Mauro.

"Thanatos," She then said, her voice was both thick and thin like she just went from her home; Hell.

Mauro's lips parted in surprise; that was his real name. How did she knew that?

He continue to stared at her beautiful face, he's looking deeply into her eyes. Until he absorbed something from her; Lilith was her mother, Satan was her father, and her real name was—

"Thana," He involuntarily whispered.

And how the fuck did he knew that? The name of a Succubus and Incubus was a sacred word. It must be hidden from others, they keep it from themselves until they die. And if anyone ever found it, that someone will have the authority to kill them.

Does this mean they have the power to kill each other?

Her gaze dropped to his crotch, her lips slowly formed an evil smirk before she seductively look back into his eyes. She sexily bit her lower lip. "Looking for great, headbanging sex? Then don't just stand there and come with me, darling."

He gulped loudly. Nang muling kuminang ang mga mata ng babae ay wala na syang inaksayang panahon pa, isang himalang muli syang nakagalaw at nakalakad. Para bang ang pag-ilaw ng mga mata ng babae ay nagbigay sakanya ng kapangyarihan at hudyat para sa tamang oras.

Bawat hakbang ng mga paa nya ay ang pag-iiba ng kanyang itsura. Lumitaw ang kanyang mga asul na sungay at pangil. Nasira ang kanyang damit pang-itaas ng dahan-dahang lumabas ang kanyang asul na magagandang batlike wings. Pati ang kanyang damit pang-ibaba ay tuluyang nasira nang lumabas ang kanyang asul at matulis na buntot.

His clothes dropped to the floor like a paper, his cock sprung out free. It was hard as a metal and the tip was already wet. It hardened even more when she stared at it, her eyes were burning with lust. She licked her lips, amazement was written on her face as Mauro walked towards her like a god. Standing proud and with all of his glory.

He joined her on the bed, he was behind her. Hinawakan nya ang balakang nito, it was surprisingly hot, making her lowly mewl. They are both in heat. They are both burning hot.

Without a warning, he enter her from behind in one solid thrust, all the way to the hilt.