"Calm down,Kazuichi. What seems to be the problem?"

"C-CHI IS M-M-MISSING!"

"WHAT?! HOW?! ISN'T SHE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YOU?!"

"I-i was fixing up a dude's car. He went up to us and asked if we could help him and Chi told me to do it. When i was done,Chi went missing! When i asked the dude,he said that Chi went away a long time ago. HELP!!!"

This is bad. I can't calm down but i have to,just so Kazuichi's state of panic can die down.

"D-Do not worry! I'm sure that she will be alright. She couldn't have gone too far,right?"

"But you know how she is! With her inability to fight back,bad people can take advantage of her! She could get kidnapped,raped,or worse,ki-"

"STOP. I do NOT want to hear your last word. We should search for her,NOW. Where are you?!"

"I think i'm near the park. You?"

Thank God. There's still a chance that i can find Chihiro before anything bad happens.

"I'm at the park. Go and find Chi there,i'll search in my area. Report to me as soon as you found her!"

"Got it!"

This is bad. Very,very bad. I have to hurry. Oh Kyoudai,why did you leave at a time like this?!

Chihiro's POV

Me and Souda were walking around town to kill some time before our departure to Jabberwock Island. I haven't hung out with him much. He does have his own friends so i kept quiet. When we were busy talking,a man came up to us and asked for some help with his car. He actually just asked us to help call someone but i said that Souda was the best mechanic around. Souda wasn't really sure to do what he asked,but i told him to. He immediately gave up and started his work. When he was fixing things up,i got a little hungry. I heard that there was a convinience store near us so i decided to go there,buy a few stuff for Souda too,and get back. Things went smoothly at first but then on my way back,i got lost.

"It's..this way..?"

I wanted to ask some people for directions but no one answered me. They just kept walking and ignored me. One of them hit me so hard that i ended up falling backwards into a dark alley. I stood up and fixed my skirt. When i was about to go back to the main street,a hand grabbed my shoulder from behind and pulled me.

"Well,well,well,what do we have here?"

When i turned around,i saw three big guys. They were the same age as me,judging from the uniform they wore.

"Wow boss,looks like we hit the jackpot!" One of them said.

"You see,we don't usually catch girls who are cute. We only do babes but you are an exception. Your cuteness is just too overwhelming. I wonder how it feels like to be under that skirt of yours..." the one who grabbed my shoulder said. He pinned me to the wall with his hand,touching my back with the other.

"P-please...d-don't hurt m-me..."

I was on the verge of crying. I was about to get raped!

"No fair,boss. We wanna play too!" Said the last guy.

"You will once i'm done with her. Let me try those sweet lips of yours first..."

I was paralyzed. I wanted to fight back but i couldn't. I didn't have the strength nor the courage to do it. I chose to accept my fate and anything that happens to me. His lips were in front of mine,ready to kiss me but as i shut my eyes and waited,nothing happened. Instead,i heard a huge crack. When i opened my eyes,i saw the guy who was about to rape me injured on the ground. He was coughing up blood.

"Y-you are..."

I looked to the person who punched the guy and i saw Oowada - san. His face was red out of anger and his knuckles were bloody. His eyes were sharp. He looked like he was about to kill the guy.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING TO HER? YA WANT A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHIN'? WELL STEP RIGHT UP,I'LL KILL YA IN AN INSTANT!"

"T-that coat...h-he's Mondo Oowada,the leader of the Crazy Diamonds!" Said the guy's underling.

"RUN!!!"

"Y-You'll pay for this.." said the guy. He tried his best to stand up and ran away.

When they were gone,Oowada-san's anger died down. He dropped his stuff and went to check if i was okay.

"Hey..uh...you okay? Did they hurt you? I'll tell my gang to hunt them down and beat their asses off for putting their hands on ya" he said while looking at me worriedly. This is the first time i've seen hin like this.

"I-I'm okay...thankyou for saving me,Oowada-san..."

"No problem..how did ya end up bein' here anyway? This place is fucking dangerous!"

"Well,I.."

"CHIIIIIII!!!!!!" Souda yelled,running towards me. He pulled me into a super tight hug that i couldn't even breathe while he cried.

"What the fuck,man? Where have you been?! Fujisaki was being molested!" Oowada-san yelled at him.

"I kinda..um...lost him...hehe"

"What..?"

Oowada-san then lifted Souda up to the air,ready to hit him any minute. His eyes that looked hungry to kill was back and that was bad. He could kill Souda!

"YOU LOST HIM?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND WOULD LET HIS FRIEND GET LOST AND LET SOMEONE JUST MOLEST HIM LIKE THAT?! WHY I OUGHTA'-"

What is he talking about? How did Oowada-san know that Souda was with me? It doesn't matter. I have to stop him before he lands a punch on Souda's face.

I quickly stood in front of Souda,sandwiched between him and Oowada-san.

"MOVE" He sternly said to me.

"N-no..! Don't hurt him..! He wasn't the one at fault..it was m-me!"

"What are ya talkin' about? Don't protect him with your lies,he deserves a punch or two!"

"I was t-the one who left without telling him..he was so busy fixing up someone's car,which i told him to,and got hungry...i went to a store and got lost on my way back..someone hit me and i fell to this alley. Then the molesters came and y-you saved me.." he glanced at me then to Souda.

"Is this true?!"

"Y-YES,SIR. I D-DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT HE KEPT PUSHING ME SO I DID. I'M SORRY!" Souda shrieked.

Oowada-san sighed and let Souda go. Souda was calming himself when Oowada-san came and stood in front of him in an intimidating way.

"I'll let ya go just this once. If this shit ever happens again,i'll beat ya into a bloody pulp,got that?!"

"A-AYE,SIR!"

With that,he left to the crowds of people,vanishing from our view. He probably went back to where Taka is. Souda took his digital notebook and called someone.

"Hey,i found Chi. Uh-huh. Yeah,yeah,sorry. Meet ya in the airport then. Bye"

"Who was that?"

"Oh,it's Ishimaru. I asked him to help me search for you when you were missing. He told me to report to him when i find you"

Odd. Since when did Souda and Ishimaru become friends? Oh well,it's none of my business.

"Hey,what if we go to the airport now? We only have 10 minutes left and most of the guys are already there" Souda said.

"Sounds like a good idea. I bought lots of snacks for us"

"Thanks,Chi"

We headed off to meet our friends at the airport. It feels like a dream to go to Hope's Peak Resort. Vacation,here we come!