"You think?" This made some of the students sweatdrop.

"The killer is still unknown, but police call the killer, 'X', due to the weird symbols carved in the murdered body's skin."

This made Kaminari shudder.

"Anyways, two days from we'll be training outside the school, be sure to get ready for it.. Class dismissed." Aizawa then walked out of the classroom.

The students nodded, getting up from their seats.

When Aizawa entered the faculty, All Might was there to greet him.

"Aizawa! Let's eat lunch!"

"I'm not in the mood."

"It's not about.. Him right?"

"You've read my mind.. I'm still worried alright..." Aizawa took a seat.

"You should give it up.. It's been eleven years since he went missing.."

"What if Midoriya went missing for that amount of years? Plus it's not your bussiness.." All Might was taken aback, sighing.

"You're right.. It's not my bussiness that (M/N) went missing.."

"Let's just drop the subject, i'm feeling a little hungry now.." All Might nodded, taking out some tea and his lunch.

....

"Hey guys, have you heard the rumor about Mr. Aizawa having a son?" Uraraka told the Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya.

"He does? Who started the rumor?"

"I heard one of the Class 1-B students overheard All Might and Mr. Aizawa talking about it.."

"It's just a rumor Uraraka-san, but if it's true i would like to meet him one day!"

"Yeah! I would love to meet him! Especially if he's cute!" Mina butted in.

"Since when did you get here?!" The two asked in unision.

"I was here just ten minutes ago!"

"I didn't even notice.. Anyways let's get back to the classroom early, we can talk there!" Uraraka said as she picked up her tray of empty bowl of food and a scrunched box of juice.

"Yeah, let's go, Hurry about Todoroki-kun.." Midoriya got up and picked up his plastic containers of bread.

Todoroki just hummed in response, picking up his tray too.

While they were walking back, they also heard talking in the faculty.

"Wait Deku-kun, give me a minute.."

Uraraka leaned on the wall beside the door frame and listened to the teachers.

"Aizawa, when do you plan on forgetting about (M/N)?" Present Mic as the tired-looking teacher.

"Never, it might have been several years but he's still my son, and a father always looks out for his son..."

"Youthful talking~!" Midnight squealed.

"Shut up, oi Mic, you have classes with 1-A later right?"

"Yep! Why?"

"Don't speak of (M/N) about them... I'll tell them nyself sometime.."

"You got it!" Present mic gave a thumbs up to his friend.

Meanwhile, Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki where shocked, none of them unable to speak.

"L-Let's just get to the classroom and wait for the next period.." Iida suggested, the others nodded, walking away.

....

"COME ON EVERYBODY WHY SO QUIET?! Talk about grammar lessons.." Present Mic sighed but continued on to the lessons.

The whole class was tired, some bored and some not paying attention.

Midoriya's eyes were half-lidded, a crumbled note was floating at his direction infront of him.

He then looked at Uraraka, touching her fingers together before she was mouthing 'read it' to him, Midoriya came back to his senses before uncrumpling the paper.

'Deku-kun, should we tell our other classmates about a while ago?'

Midoriya took out his mechanical pencil before writing back.

'I think we shouldn't, it will cause problems if everyone starts bombarding Mr. Aizawa with questions.'

Midoriya threw the paper back to Uraraka, she then read it before nodding at him, continuing to listen to their english lessons.

....

(M/N) was wearing his casual clothing, a black button-up shirt with denim pants, of course with shades over his eyes so that his right "eye" wasn't visible.

He was sitting on a tall metal fence waiting for UA students to come out for dissmissal.

He then heard bunch of footsteps and bickering near UA.

"Finally, geez i was here for an hour.."

He them saw three students walking near his direction, of course not noticing him, when they were close enough, (M/N) patted the head of the student closest to him, which is a certain greenette.

"Huh? Did someone just.." Midoriya looked to his left to see (M/N).

"Oh, Hello sir.. Who are you?" Iida asked the man.

"Don't mind me, i'm just seeing how lucky you students are to be attending in such a prestigious school~"

"Well.. I guess that's what other people also think.." Uraraka said, which caught (M/N)'s attention, making him jump down from the fence and walk towards Uraraka with a smirk.

"My, My~ You're quiet a cutie, what's your name?"

"Oh! Umm.. Uh.. My name..?" Iida and Midoeiya then looked at the guy in confusion.

"E-Excuse me before she gives you her name, what's yours?" Iida asked him cautiously.

"Oh right, sorry about that! Call me (N/N) for now!"

"Nice to meet you (N/N)-san! Call me Ochako Uraraka!"

"I'm Midoriya Izuku!"

"Tenya Iida!"

"Such interesting names anyways, hope to see you around soon~" (M/N) took Uraraka's hand, kissing the top of it before he smiled.

"Bye bye~" Uraraka was blushing furiously, Iida and Midoriya shocked at the actions of the boy.

"He's quiet a character.. L-Let's go guys.." Iida broke the silence before the two nodded, walking back home.

(M/N) was smirking as he was walking away.

'So they're the UA students Shigaraki told me, huh? I wonder how much blood i can shed by cutting that girl's body pieces by pieces~'

(M/N) dragged himself at his home, which is a rundown apartment, no one exactly lives around there, (M/N)'s apartment had dried blood in the wall, some of the furniture broken and rotten, but Kiba manages to fix them sometimes.

"I'm home, Kiba... what's for dinner?" Food was the first thing that came to his mind before he threw his shoes at the side, Kiba walked infront of him, gritting his teeth.

"Go and change your clothes first! i already know you murdered someone before coming home, Stains of blood right under that suit of yours!"

"Alright, Alright you got me! Geez, you're not even my mom, you're just some douche i found in the streets..." This sentence made Kiba throw a metal spoon at the boy, (M/N) just laughed, running at the bathroom.

"F*CK YOU! JUST GO GET CHANGED YOU D*CK!" Kiba sighed, pressing his fingers against the his forehead.

"That idiot will never learn.."

-------------

I'll make more art of Kiba, he needs more artwork since the only art i made for him is the drawing in the first part of this book lol