4: Aw Shite, Here We Go Again...

Start from the beginning

"I've thought of that already Niall. But the Princess just won't go. She won't leave this room." Niall pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You want to kidnap me. And brainwash me as much as you've brainwashed him. I won't have it." Suddenly a frustrated look grew on Hunter's face. The both of them could see the pain in Hunter's eyes.

Niall, sensing how upset his friend was, thought it was best if he should handle Corrine alone. "Hunter, you're done for today. Go home and get some rest."

Hunter immediately turned to the door, opening it. "If anyone here is brainwashed, it's you, Your Highness." Hunter said before walking out.

"Hunter." Niall stopped him, "Don't talk back to the Princess."

"Yes, sir." He quickly shut the door behind him. You could hear his footsteps as he ran down the corridor.

Niall sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose once more. For Corrine, it was weird to see Niall looking more like his age. "You just love to be hard headed don't you?" He asked. "The proof is in front of you, why don't you believe us?"

"Just because this place is real, doesn't mean I belong here, that WE belong here." Corrine told him, "God. Am I the only one left with a sane mind here?"

"What's your first memory?"

Corrine was taken aback by his question. "What?"

"What's your first memory?" He repeated. "The last thing you remember from the past. It's probably something from the Realm of the Real right? Tell me what it is." For some reason, it was hard for Corrine. "Well? I'm waiting."

'Hey...are you alright?...look at me...Princess!...'

'What are you talking about? This is your family.'

'We'll protect you no matter what okay, sister?'

Corrine shook her head. "No one remembers something like that."

"You're lying." Niall looked at her with serious eyes. "As your knight number one I can tell when you're lying. Besides, I know you. I'm the closest to you remember?" Corrine gulped, "I saw it. You had an answer."

Corrine sighed. "I remember...Kai."

"Kai?"

"Meeting him. The day we met." Corrine frowned, "And when he brought me home, to the Casterwills. You all told me I was your family, but...I...couldn't remember them. Or any one of you being my family..."

Niall closed his eyes for a moment, "As much as I hate to say this, you need to hear it." Niall sincerely stares into her eyes. "I'll only say it once. But we aren't. We aren't your real family. Lindo and I aren't actually your brothers. And our parents weren't your real parents." Corrine was in extreme shock. For Niall to admit something like that, she didn't know that he could. "You're the daughter of the Queen of Realms, the woman who rules over every realm in existence. And the former King of Realms. You are the Princess of Realms." Corrine looked almost afraid of Niall. "It's the truth, I swear! I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true! Corrine moved away from him, standing up. Niall was quick to move behind her. "I would never lie to you, Corrine. I'm not allowed to!" He could see Corrine visibly cringing. "Corrine, look at me. Corrine look at me!" He shouted gripping her arm to face him. "Regardless of my name, I'm still me. I'm still the smartest 'youngin' in the world, heh." Niall nervously tried to joke, "And regardless of your name, your memories, or your birthplace, you're still you." Tears welled up in Corrine's eyes, breaking Niall's heart.

"Ugh! I'm not allowed to do this but~!" Niall gritted his teeth and held Corrine's cheeks in his hands, "You see me as the little brother you've never had, and I'm fine with that. If it's easier for you, I'll become that little boy you're so used to being around. I'll act like Treyvon again, just for you. I'll be your little brother again!" His eyes began to give off a green glow. He forcefully pressed Corrine's forehead against his own, closing his eyes. "This is going against the Queen's orders, but please! See the truth, through my eyes!"