Talking to the Bendo

Next morning in the ghost.
Ezra's pov
I woke up to see my sleeping girlfriend besides me, I got off our bed to get dress I put on Orange T shorts and black pants, I then walk out of our room and tried to find a quiet place to meditate, I decided to walk into Kanan's room to meditate there and I did, I sit down into a meditation, I closed my eyes and look through the force, half a hour later I had a voice I haven't heard for a long time The Bendo, come young Bridger, come to me and I'll help you said the Bendo.

Sabine's pov
I walk out of mine and Ezra's room and to see Hera and Zeb and choper too but no Ezra, I said to Hera where's ezzy? He's in Kanan's room leave him be Sabine he need's time said Hera, what's for breakfast Space waffles said Zeb. Cool said Sabine and got some to eat.

Ezra's pov
I walk to see Sabine Hera and Zeb eat, good morning guys I said to them but Hera then noticed I had my lightsaber and gun on me, where you going young man? I talk to the Bendo, well he talk to me first said Ezra, I'm go off with my ship said Ezra and walk off.

Sabine's pov
Ezra wait? Can I come with you? To meet him? On choper Base? Yes you can but you can't see him said Ezra, why can't I? Said Sabine, He only wants to see me Sabine and I don't want to pass him off like Kanan did before Choper base was destroyed by the empire said Ezra, so I want you to be careful when we are there ok? Ok ezzy said Sabine and they both walk into Ezra's knew ship called the Nightwing. They were in hyperspace.

Sabine's pov
I was in Ezra's bed trying to sleep but something was wrong a got up to see something it was the Darksabler I pick it up and said how does Ezra was this?
I walk to a closet to see old Mandorlarian armour! Wait how does Ezra has this Mandorlarian old armour I'm going to ask him.

Ezra's pov
We finally got out of hyperspace, hey Sabine we're here said Ezra, hey Ezra why do you have this? Said Sabine, what do you mean-  wait how did you find that? You don't tell us or me you were a Mandorlarian said Sabine, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Sabine, that Darksabler you have is the second one, that was made, my Great grandfather weapon that his father gave to him and it was past on and know it's mine and the armour was my father's armour and it's mine know too but I haven't tried it on yet said Ezra and look at his girlfriend

Sabine's pov
I can't believe what Ezra said he's Mandorlarian like me! Know my mother will get me have Ezra, ezzy we have to my mother said Sabine happy, we will but I have to talk to the Bendo said Ezra and walk out of his ship and look around the destroyed base and said to Sabine we really had fun here before it was destroyed said Ezra and look at Sabine and she said we did.

Ezra's pov
Stay here Sabine, we are here said Ezra, please be careful said Sabine, I well I'm not going to pass him off like Kanan did said Ezra and walk down to talk to The Bendo, Bendu! Bendo are you here? And the Bendo showed himself and ah young Ezra Bridger Jedi apprentice of Kanan Jedi knight, where is he? He turned to the dark side Bendo I don't know what to do, I can't fight him he's to stronger than me, said Ezra, ahh you don't see what you have the power to use a against him said Bendo, what do you mean? Said Ezra, find balance young Jedi said Bendo and look up to see a young Mandorlarian, ahh little Mandorlarier come here said Bendo.

Sabine's pov how did he saw me? Ezra's going to be mad, Sabine come down here said Ezra, she walk down to see meet the Bendo, ahh Sabine wren house of clan wren said Bendo, how do you know that said Sabine, because I can see though the force I'm the one in the middle the light and the dark, I know may things young wren said Bendo, you have great pain about your family your mother and brother, why is that? Said Bendo, my family doesn't like me because I have a Jedi as a boyfriend said Sabine, ahh I see but young Bridger is a Mandorlarian like you said Bendo and laughed a little, you have no shame of this Sabine wren said the Bendo now go master Yoda is waiting for you young Jedi Bridger and may the force be with you said the Bendo and disappeared.

Ezra's pov
Will that was interesting said Ezra, yeah it was said Sabine and took Ezra's hand and walk off to there ship.