𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙚 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

The internet. A place where you can share anything with the people you care about most. Where you are, what you're wearing, what food you're eating, everything. But, the internet can also be a place for self-destruction.

──

"Oof," a thirteen year old Amanda Matthews huffed as she knocked shoulders with her former best friend. The timid girl kept her gaze at her shoes as she muttered an apology.

Lynette Sanders scoffed as she looked down at her former best friend in embarrassment of being by the girl, "I'll let you off with a warning. Now get out of my sight, your pathetic energy is getting on my nerves."

Amanda scurried into her next class, neglecting to remember that she shared that class with Lynette. As the class went by, Amanda couldn't help but be exceedingly irritated by Lynette more than usual. The girl wouldn't stop talking. Amanda sneakingly took out her phone, and snapped a picture of her tormentor and made it her own. Little did she know, that one picture, changed her life forever.

──

"I'm just gonna put down whatever. Ow!"

Amanda Matthews turned her head to see Maya's computer screen closed as her cousin slammed it down, "no, our profile on the Abigail Adams High School social media network is who we are in high school and it'll follow us into college and into our careers and into mine and Mandy's marriages and into your five."

"Is one Andrew?"

Riley shook her head, "no, sorry. But you were married to Farkle for six weeks," she took the blondes hand, "may he rest in peace."

"I'll tell ya right now, that boy died happy."

Amanda chuckled, "I wouldn't doubt that," she turned to her cousin, "who am I married to?"

The two best friends gave her a knowing look, "who else," they spoke in unison.

"Oh, come on," Amanda scoffed, "you can't actually believe that Lucas and I will get married."

"I've already been making wedding invitations," Riley smiled, "shall we begin?"

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Jexica. That's what Riley Matthews typed when the social media sight asked for her name. Why you may ask? Because the girl thinks no one will like her the way she is. Oh, how wrong she was.