Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. Although it could have been my head considering it felt like it was going to explode, hard to tell the difference. I vow from this day onwards never to drink alcahol, hangovers are horrible!

*Knock Knock Knock*

Nope it was definitely the door!

I slowly got out of bed knowing that I would have locked my door before I went to sleep. I expected to open the door to my annoying big brother but was surprised to see Jack. He was smiling and gave me a huge hug, he obviously dealt with hangovers better than me. He also gave me a cup of coffee which i really needed.

"Hey Cas, how's your hangover?"

Getting straight to the point as Jack does.

" Jack. Something happened last night when I went outside to get some fresh air, um there was this guy and he was drunk, and he took my behind the club and"

"Oh my god Cassie, what happened, he didnt you know ..."

"No No, there was this other guy and he heard me scream and came, he pretty much saved me, he was the one that brought me home"

As I spoke I started tearing up. Jack pulled me into a tight hung.

" Im so sorry Cas, I wish I went with you, how could i be so stupid, it was your special birthday, this i completely my fault."

" No no please don't blame yourself " I said in between sobs.

He must have realised how upset I was and decided to stop talking about it so that I could recover, which I was thankful for. Jack was always great like that.

For the rest of the day we just sat around and watched movies which is what I needed. It felt great to be spending time with Jack, he has always been the most amazing friend.

I was disappointed when Jack needed to leave because it was our first day of school for the year tomorrow and I really didn't want the holidays to end. I was going into year 11 tomorrow so now I only have two years left of school and I can leave.

I waved goodbye to Jack and shut the door, i needed to get ready for school tomorrow but I ended up just going to sleep.

~~

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7:00, I had put it on late so now i have to rush, good going Cas!

Sadly at my school we have a uniform but they are not very strict about it so we have our own shoes, jumpers, bags and things like that but there are a lot of variations of the actual uniform. I just want to stay out of trouble so I wear the proper uniform, checkered blue and green skirt to the knee and white short sleeve shirt. I may seem unlikely to follow all of those kind of rules but my parents are so strict about school and even though they rarely see me in my uniform I would rather not risk being lectured.

So when I was dressed I quickly straightened my hair and then added a few curls to my high pony tail, this was the way I usually wore my hair so that it didn't look like every other girl in my school.

After that I went downstairs and made some toast for breakfast. When I heard a car horn I ran, picked up my bag and locked my door. I hoped into Jack's car and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek like he did every time he picked me up and then he looked at me sympathetically but I was handling everything well, i think it is good that school has started and can keep my mind off it for a while.

He leaned forward and whispered if I was alright, I just nodded thankful that he hadn't said anything to Aly and Ben. I said hi to them in the back and they both seemed tired as always. The drive to school was a bit awkward which was weird because usually we are all talking but I guess today wasn't a very exiting day for any of us.