Mard Geer has learned a type of plant type magic, quite similar to his curse so he was used to how he would use that magic. He had his hair in a braid and wore this;

Both of them had magic to change their overall looks so no one could recognise them and they used a type of concealing magic to hide their Tartaros guild marks

Once they entered the guild hall they walked up to Mira, not saying anything to anyone else in the guild, mostly because the other members were too busy sorting out what they were going to do with Natsu. Everything's according to plan... Mard Geer thought with a smile on his face, Seilah saw this and smiled with him too.

"Oh hello! How can I help you?" Mira asked them kindly with a smile on her face. Inside though she was worried for her dragon slayer comrade in the dungeon. "Hello! I'm Samantha and this is my brother Marcus! I'm a lava wizard and he's a plant wizard and we've really been wanting to join Fairy Tail for such a long time! Please let us join!" Seilah said in a higher pitched and more enthusiastic voice than usual. Mard Geer just nodded with a fake smile on his face.

"Of course we'll let you join!" Mira responded happily with a warm smile on her face. 'Samantha' and 'Marcus's' face's lit up, they cheered and high- fived each other. But obviously they were acting, they were both happy, yes, but that was because they were closer to their goal then ever before.

Once they got their guild marks and settled down a bit, they waited for the right moment. The whole guild, except them were all distracted with deciding what to do with Natsu and they didn't even see the two disguised demons sneak off into the dungeon. 

Mard and Seilah both wandered around the dungeon looking for Natsu until they saw a locked door at the end of the dungeon that looked as if some spell had been cast upon it. They both looked at each other and nodded, both thinking the same thing, this is definitely where Master END is.. no doubt about it. They both broke the spell using both of their curses and opened the door.

Sure enough there was a cell in there,  Natsu sat in the middle of it, chained up. Mard shut the door behind them and Seilah ran up to the cage.

"Master!" She yelled.
"Yeah yeah I'm here. What're you doing here?" He responded
"Huh? Master we came to get you out as planned—" Mard began.
"No. The plan was for you to destroy the 1sts body first but I guess we're getting me out first. It's too late now to change it." Natsu interrupted.
"Oh! We are so sorry Master!!" Seilah apologised, grovelling in front of his cage.
"It's fine, now get me out of here." He stated blankly.

Seilah nodded and got up, backing away to where Mard was standing. Mard used his curse to break open the cage and so Natsu walked out, smiling. His hands were still cuffed but he immediately broke them once he was one foot out of the cage.

His power coming back to him was great to Natsu, but terrifying for everyone else in the guild. Everyone in the building felt a giant serge of power coming from the dungeon which caused some people to fall to their knees in fear.

Makarov, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Happy's eyes all widened, all of them knowing who's power that was. "Oh no.." Lucy muttered.
"GO TO THE DUNGEON NOW!" Makarov shouted to team Natsu, excluding Natsu. All of them obeyed the masters command and ran towards to dungeon, all running to Natsu's cage.

They ran full speed until they heard a dark laughter, which stopped them all in their tracks and cause happy to start sobbing.

"P-please don't hurt us Natsu.."

~~~~~
Natsu be freeeeeeee! Yeahhhh!

Alright to when I started writing this chapter I looked to see how many reads this book has had and I just froze when I saw it;

NANIIII?!?!?!
HHHHH THE DEVIL IS UPON US—