Chapter 5

3rd P.O.V

Happy was sat on top of Natsu's head, listening to Natsu and Zeref's conversation about how they're going to get their revenge on the Fairies. Happy was a bit surprised that Natsu would try and get revenge on them but..then again he was E.N.D now and no matter what, Happy has to accept that his best friend was a demon and his personality did get a bit darker.

"We could capture one of them, and bring the fight to us all at once." Natsu recommended. "No.." Zeref began, "If we do that then they might destroy Tartaros like they did before, we can't risk it. Though I do like the idea of the capturing." Natsu nodded, conjuring up a plan in his head.

"If we capture Lucy then they're sure to come look for her, but they won't know where she's gone if we don't give them any clues. So they're most likely going to split off into groups to find her..that way if one group does come here, it's only one group. Also if they manage to call the rest of the Guild on the Lacrama crystal's then we could capture the group and use them as hostages.." Natsu said. Zeref agreed, "Capturing Lucy it is.."

Happy was a bit surprised at the fact that Natsu could come up with a tactical plan that could actually work. It's probably because his memories are back..so he's much more smarter now.. Happy thought. "Anyways! Let's get you a guild mark Happy! And I'll explain the plan to the rest of the Guild.." Natsu said. Happy nodded, then asked, "what're you gunna do Zeref?"

Zeref turned to the blue exceed, then smiled. "I can't stay here as the demons of this guild wish to kill me. I'll leave and wander around, we'll meet again soon enough Happy.. Thank you for staying with my brother.." Happy smiled back at the Black Wizard, nodding.

Zeref smiled, then teleported away. Once he did Natsu made his way into his guild.

He made his way into the main hall of the now re-made Guild Hall, Happy still sat on top of Natsu's head. Since the whole ordeal with the last encounter with Tartaros, the Guild Hall was destroyed so when Mard brought the demons back, they had to re-build the Guild, though this time it wasn't a cube nor it was floating. It was a dark looking castle, hidden between two mountains and it definitely made the most of the space it had. It was huge. The castle was definitely 5 times the size of the fairy tail guild hall, maybe even bigger.

Once Natsu was in the main hall, he gathered Mard and the rest of the demons there to explain his plan of revenge. "So...As you know, the Fairies betrayed and left me, after me telling them I'm E.N.D. I plan to take my revenge...obviously with your help." Natsu's tone darkened. Mard, Kyouka, Seilah and Tempsta all gritted their teeth, pissed off with the Fairies at how they could betray their Master. Jackal and Ezel were both thinking of how they were gunna pummel Fairy Tail to the ground, smirking. Happy gulped at the sight of the pissed off and smirking demons, trusting Natsu to know what he was doing. He slid down Natsu's head and went in his scarf, hiding himself in the back of it.

"First of all, we are to kidnap Lucy Heartfilia. Bring her here..alive. It's vital that she's also unharmed so if I found out one of you have done anything to her other than knocking her out if needs be...you are dead." The demons nodded, gulping slightly. Happy lightly shook at his friends dark tone, surprised.

"Next, the Fairies will start looking for her, splitting off into groups in hopes of finding her. At this point, we will wait for one group to find there way here. There would be no point to just be sat around so at this point we will train to get stronger." The demons nodded.

"Once a group finds there way here, Kyouka, you can have your fun torturing them.." She smirked at this, nodding. "If more groups come, which they probably will, we will used the tortured group as hostages, then everyone can take there pick at a person and take their revenge...Gray Fullbuster is mine. If anyone else tries to take him, once again, you're dead. Any questions?"