The Castle

Nobody's pov

After what seems like 20 minuites we arrived on a certain place its so big bigger than my grandfather's mansion it was bigger than a villa it was like a castle the land was so big and nothing was near this place except for the beautiful trees and animals sorrounding the what seemed like castle and then there was a big gate and it was highly secured there were lots of maids and butlers sorrounding the castle and some few gaurds they all wear tuxedo or maid outfit and then a certain maid approached us more like approached yuzu and then opened the large gate and I saw inside there was a big fountain in the middle its sorrounded by the nature and a shiny road that was made if pure diamond with a round gold circle in the middle and leads to a big door it surely looks like a castle.
"Welcome home princess"the maid said

"I'm finally home virgo did you miss me that much?"yuzu said with a cheerfull face

"No,not at all princess"virgo said with an emotionless face and then smiled

"I'm ready for my punishment princess"she said pulling out some knives and yuzu chuckled

"Why are you going to get punished if your only following orders"Mei asked confused

They chuckled and virgo spoke up "princess I see you brought home a guests would you like me to ready the guests bedroom?"

"No,I would like you to ready our meal I'm starving to death and please ready my room this guest of mine will be sleeping with me."Yuzu said while chuckling "As you wish princess"the maid said and left while Mei blushed at yuzu's words then yuzu held Mei's hand and walked towards the big door and the butlers opened the door
there were chandiliers and lots of high an stuff its design was modern with a glimps of traditional design its full of gold diamonds Mei's eyes widened when she saw the place.

Yuzu's pov

I brought Mei here so that I could introduce her to the family I like Mei she makes me happy I hope its her the one that I'm going to marry age or genders doesn't really bother us the family doesn't care if your gay,straight or anything the important thing is that your happy.I held Mei's hand until we reached the dinning room only to be greeted by a long table table fitted for 30 people its just the 2 of us and the family's 2 trusted cook they were the bestest cook in the world.They greeted us as I sat down "its about time you returned and with guests like it" the male chef said "I was planning in getting home sooner by the way meet my stepsister Mei"I said looking at Mei he looked at her and inspected her "hi I'm Soma yukihira one of the trusted chef's of Ms. Okogi and this girl that looks so annoying is my girlfriend Erina Nakiri she's the so called god's tounge.And I'm called god's cook.Soma said picking Erina's face she looked so annoyed right now and her face was flustered."Hello I'm Aihara Mei, yuzu's stepsister and its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Nakiri and Mr.Yukihira." Mei said bowing hehe atleast someone is polite I thought Soma bowed,Erina was suprised by Mei's movement and bowed as well then spoke"Don't be to formal your in the house now so you can release the inner you but don't be like Soma and Yuzu when there here"Erina said Me and soma pouted and said "hey!!were not that annoying"we both said in usion Erina and Mei chuckled on our sudden movements."Well your the first person that Yuzu brought here so what do you want to eat I'll make it extra special for you two love birds"soma said me and Mei blush at his words "Love birds me and Mei"I blushed at the thought of Mei and I together."We-well were not t-together she's my s-sister b-but I'll have anything you c-cook Soma,Erina.They both nodded and went to the kitchen.And me and Mei sat I tried starting a conversation but Mei could care less I was the only one talking and she was just looking at me emotionless.After 5 minuites talking the food arrived Mei bid thanks to them while I just ate "atleast someone says thank you"Erina said looking at me "Fine thaank chu berina shoma"I said while my mouth was full Mei chuckled Erina facepalmed while Soma smirked.
"don't eat to much ok"Erina said walking away with Soma."Mei please don't act weird when your with the family we came here to come dinner with them treat them like me act normal act like yourself we all do"I said while Mei only nodded a few minutes we finished eating I held Mei's hand and started walking "where are we going " Mei asked with a confused look "To the music room of course I'll play my piano well only 3 of us play the piano and we have our own so lets go"I said dragging her when we went there the were 3 piano's and other instruments eacb one has a mark the piano has a mark as well the first piano was marked as M's and the other was marked with Light while the other was marked with Love which was mine I dragged Mei to my piano it was clean but cold kt wasn't touched for years and then I sat down Mei beside me I started to play Aisheteru banzai the Elite 6 teached me this song its her personal song she said only sang it when your with your love ones I started singing while playing the piano may was enjoying it. She slowly leaned on my shoulder and slept I just smiled at her and carried her to my room it was bigger than the room's of the others cause I'm the Elite one and I owned this property but I shared it with my family I tucked Mei in and kissed her forhead while I slowly drifted of to sleep.