Suprise

Mei's pov

I saw her no she can't be maybe she's just mother's visitor yeah maybe or maybe she's No!! stop thinking about her its not her she's a killer No No No don't fell inlove with a killer but when I'm with her she makes me happy when she kissed me it felt nice I want to feel it again that warmth that soft lips her hands I need her more than she needs me but she might not accept me she won't she'll just leave me like the others she'll leave me.....
my thoughts was interupted by my mother
hello Mei san meet your new sister yuzu mother said I can't believe it the person I love is my sister this can't be I looked at mother and said.
Hello mother I'll be at your care.I said calmly but I was pained inside.

No!! No No she's my mom not yours you don't belong here so leave!!!yuzu said and I frowned and said
Unfortunately I do belong here.I said she looked so sad why did I make her sad am I nothing to her does words hurt me and echoed through my brain "you don't belong here so leave" do I even belong somewhere I don't know my thoughts were suddenly interupted"now now yuzu Mei is your sister so treat her nice and because you told her hurtful words you'll be cooking tonight"mother chuckled while looking at yuzu.It hurts I can't be with her no one will accept us I should just give up on these feelings before it gets worst.
Mei yuzu is 2 months older than you so she's your big sister isn't that great .Mother said happily.
(Time skip)
we were eating yuzu's cook is suprisingly delicious it looks good taste great all in all its perfect were did she learned how to cook.It was a peace and quiet dinner until yuzu spoke up.
"Mom is it ok for Mei to attend the Alpha Academy she was chosen to be the representative of the Aihara Academy don't worry mom I'll take care of her,she has my number so I'll be her roommate."she's so calm why and how is she being so calm after she killed 3 people infront of me.My thoughts were suddenly interupted when mother asked me a question.
"Mei san do you want to be a part of that Academy ? its dangerous you'll need to be smart enough strong enough everthing so that you can't get kicked out or worst tortured."Mother said with a worried look.
"Yes mother I already agreed to it and I'll do anything to graduate that Academy"I said

"Momm don't chu.. worry Ima here to protect...Mei"yuzu said while her mouth is full.
"Yuzu chew your food plus you can protect your sister since you own the Academy"mother said smirking yuzu then chocked a little then she drank water.
"Goddammit yuzu I told you to chew your food."Mother said angrily
"I'm fine mom."Yuzu said drinking a lot of water.

"Mei san how did you get yuzu's number its actually odd since only the Elite ten themselves could pick there roommate. If not than it was voted by the council but its impossible since yuzu is the student council president there and you haven't met us when you were picked to be a representative of your Academy...And how many students died in your academy when they came?"mother said with a confused yet worry expression.
"Non of the students died mother and yuzu picked me bur I don't mind since she saved the students of the Academy and not to mention me aswell I'm greatfull for yuzu saving us only 3 people were killed."I said calmly

"Don't worry you might see yuzu as a killer but she's a good person so does the rest of the Elite ten there like yuzu's family and if yuzu picked you and saved you then its not a suprise that your her roommate your actually her first roommate"mother said chuckling
"M-mom she's not my f-first roommate I've got other roommates."Yuzu said blushing

"oh and who else did you share your room for did you have anybody other than Mei san to come sleep on your room in the Academy"mother said smirking yuzu just blushed trying to find the right words I find it cute when she blushes.
"since all of us are done eating shall we go and sleep then and yuzu show your little sister your bedroom while I wash tbe plates"mother said and got all the plates and started washing them while yuzu was near me she held my hand and started walking and then we arrived in our shared bedroom and then we started doing our own stuff it was really akward and then she broke the silence.
"I haven't gotten my cellphone yet perhaps you could give it back I have to do important stuffs can I please have it back"she said with a grin

" here you forgot to get it "I said and gave her her phone

"Oh is that so sorry I'm not gonna give you much trouble since your going to attend the Alpha Academy feel free to follow my rules and becareful as well you don't know the monsters that lurk in that place especially when its 12 midnight."She said while walking out of our shared bedroom.What does she mean she's warning me why why does she treat me special is it because I'm her sister yeah maybe it is.I ready myself to take a bath since its already night then I went to the bathroom and saw her naked she doesn't seem to know that I was looking at her but then she spoke up.
"Feel free to come in cause its really weird if your just gonna stare at me."She said while her eyes are closed I sigh and then went inside the bathroom as well and started to shower and clean my body but I felt like someone was staring at me.

Yuzu's pov

Is it me or am I imagining things am I staring at her.Her beautiful long black hair and pale skin and perfect posture she's hot,sexy and everything I could wish for.Well there goes my dirty face.I was so lost in mt thoughts that I didn't realize Mei was walking infront of me I stand up wanting to get out only to find myself being pinned against the wall.Then she started to lick my neck I didn't want to give in to her so I pushed her and got out of the bathroom.

No one's pov

Mei finished her bath and went inside our shared bedroom she saw yuzu asleep wearing her night gown aswell.So she proceeded to the bed and started to tuck herself to sleep.Mei suddenly woke up by a sob and movements coming from the blonde when Yuzu turned her head to Mei she was crying.And then Mei heard her mummered something"help..I didn't mean to please... come back..to me big.. sister I love you more than a sister...."yuzu mummered she continued to cry until Mei hugged her she place yuzu's head on her chest and comforted her while her chin was placed on top of yuzu's head yuzu stop tearing up and they both fell asleep again enjoying each others warmth.