Intro

Okogi Yuzuko is the elite one she graduated collage when she was 6 years old and the last heir if there company she's not like other girls out there she's smart she knows everything about knowledge her father owns the largest company in the world and always supports her she won lots of medals,tropies and others,she always win she never lost any single thing a girl with lots if potential that graduated tbe Alpha Academy the most powerful school in the world was finished by a 6 year old. Yuzu became a part if the Elite ten infact she's the elite one despite her age.The elite ten were like a family despite being so young for such an important duty the Elite ten is considered the most powerful people in the world Yuzu was so happy having great friends to treat as family but all of that fell apart when yuzu's father was killed.Darkness consumed her until she lost control her sadness drove her to kill billions if people until the elite ten showed up or for her she called them the family it became bloody until she killed one if the Elite ten her closes friend that she treated like a sister died infront of her with her own bloody hands the only person she regreted killing and that person's last word is "I want you to live and find your happiness..." (then she died).Yuzu cried and cried but the only thing she could do is to find her happiness.The Elite ten lived in the same House/Mansion and they lived like a normal family each of them are the heir of there families company they all work and the richest one is if course the elite one yuzu she built lots of stuff she raced using a car that she herself build it was the fastest car of all she always wins and then she studied how to play a piano and she was name the human methronome because of her perfect playing and she also studied world wide to know more about knowledge.But then her mother Ume heard about her father's death so she came to pick up yuzu and they lived a normal life yuzu was soon forgoten by the society but she keeps on building stuff when she has free time and she doesn't study seriously since she wants to keep a low profile but that all change when she went to the Aihara Academy were she met her happiness.Yuzu knew about the Elite ten finding happiness with each other and with others,she was the only one left that has nobody her mother keeps her happy and well her childhood friend matsuri she met her when she was 10 years old exactly when her mom took her and then she saw matsuri alone it reminded her of herself back then so she befriend her treated her like her little sister and keep a warm smile that she always wear but other than that she always fake a smile when she's with her fake friends she really doesn't consider them as friends not at all.Her mother is not that rich so she can live a normal life with her.Her mother and father divorced 2 months after she was born.She doesn't really know the last names of the Elite ten cause they use nicknames or just first names and its been a long time since she saw them so its really hard for her to remember all she can remember is her mission to find her happiness and who she really is.She's actually the youngest of the group she was so young but so full of potential.(time past)yuzu was 16 and is going to move and enter an all girls academy.She bid farewell to Matsuri and hope to see her again soon.(she has blond hair)

Aihara Mei a girl that is cold and emotionles, she's rich as well and is the only daughter of Aihara sho who is now traveling the world.Mei is the one who will enheirit the Academy and Company her father left the Academy to seek for purpose thats why he traveled all across the globe may is hoping that one day her father would come back to the Academy her father left her at the time she needed him the most.She has a childhood friend Himeko who is always there for her but she doesn't really open up to her that well she's also a smart kid but she's bound by her grandfather who took care of her she's bound by the Academies rules she's a beautiful student(she has a beautiful long black hair that complements her perfect posture) yet nothing makes her happy she didn't have extreme damage to her life unlike yuzu yet she doesn't smile she doesn't even know what happiness is or she doesn't really care all that matters to her is the Academy.she's a 16 year old student in her first year in the Academy she already became the student council president with Himeko as vice.

Mei/Yuzu: But All of that change since she came.

End of intro