n i n e t e e n

>> sneaks out in the middle of the night, tight dress with the top cut low <<

[HARRY]

I was talking with Louis when I got a call from the decorating company saying that they already arrived and were getting things prepared.

"I'm going to head home to check up on things." I waved at Louis.

He followed close behind me and playfully pouted. "Can I come? I miss Johanna." I nodded my head knowing that Johanna would want to see him too.

As we made our way out the building I texted Niall to have the car ready, waiting for us outside. Niall, being his sweet usual self, greeted the both of us as we stepped into the back of the car and drove off. I enjoyed the silence, which I thought was comfortable but apparently Louis thought other wise.

"So, will I finally have the chance to meet Angel?" Louis said, mockingly.

I gave him a death glare and he only smirked knowing exactly what he was doing. He sat up and put his hand on the shoulder of the seat in front of him to get closer to Niall.

"Niall, have you met Miss Solis?" Louis continued in that cheeky tone that I wanted so badly to slap out of him. Through the mirror I noticed Niall grin at Louis and I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"Yes, I actually did. A wonderful young lady."

They both went on and on just annoying the crap out of me until we finally arrived to my house. I stepped out of the car first, making sure to leave them behind as I was tired and annoyed by them. The front door was already opened with people going in and out, carrying boxes and all different types of decorations. I walked in trying to make my way through the large amount of workers when I made eye contact with Angel, only being a couple of feet away from her.

We both locked eyes for less than three seconds before she ran up the stairs and away from me. My eyes followed her every move until she disappeared behind the wall and down the hallway.

"Well, what a lovely encounter." I heard Louis scoff behind me. I shook my head and turned around to face Louis, looking down at him, very close to saying something when I heard Johanna behind us.

"Louis! Sweetie, how have you been? I've missed seeing you!" She rushed to him and gave him a warm hug which Louis quickly returned with a smile on his face. It was wonderful to see them together even though I wouldn't admit it. I stood behind them, silently waiting for their little meet to be over so we could get things going.

"Johanna, everything is being set up in the party lounge?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I made sure to show them where it is and they've already begun."

I nodded my head and took a few steps to leave for the party lounge when Louis' words stopped me.

"You know Johanna, I was hoping to meet Angel but she ran up once she saw Harry." Always the sass.

I froze and turned around to face them again and to see a grin formed on his face.

"Well, lets go upstairs then. I'm sure she'd love to meet you Louis." She smiled.

"I'm going to go-" I started, wanting to get away but Johanna grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her and Louis. Before I knew it, we were standing in front of Angel's bedroom door. I stood uncomfortably behind Louis and Johanna as she knocked on the door.

"Angel? Dear, I have someone special I'd like you to meet. Could you open the door?"

There was a few seconds of silence before the door creaked open as Angel shyly opened the door. She smiled at Johanna as she reached out her hand and gestures her to come out the room. Angel did so and awkwardly fidgeted with her fingers.