planes and greetings

marinette and Alya were in the limo enjoying them selfs "princess Marinette and lady Alya we are now coming up to the airport the driver announced. "thank you" Marinette said in a formal voice

the class was already waiting for the two. 

Adrian pov

I got dropped off at the airport in my limo everyone else  had to go on a bus,"hey Nino!" I shouted meeting up with him "dude I had to sit in front of Chloe it was a nightmare!" they both laughed " weres Marinette and alya?" i asked confused I thought they were on the bus i guess not " i dont know alya hasn't text me" everyone's attention was on the limo that had just arrived I wasn't Chloe she was already  here. as I was lost in thought the driver came out opening the door "what are they royal" nino whispered in my ear i couldn't help but chuckle at his remark. then alya and Marinette stepped out "wow," i said under his breath. the whole class was staring at them they all swarmed around the girls. 

the boys couldent help but stare at marinette and alya they were beautiful. the girls laughed at all there classmates, marinettebroke the silence by saying "i have family in china there rich" she smiled hoping that they belived the lie. then they hurd a voice at he back pushing her way forward "hu mari-trass rich please " the girls ignored the blonde brat and walked over to nino and adrian "hey nino, a-Adrian" she said constantly waving,Alya put her hand down. mrs buseir clapped her hands "ok class we will be boarding the plane soon and there are two people that are in firs class- before the teacher could finish chole inturupted " that will be me and my adrikins" she attempted to grab the tickets "CHLOE don't be so disrespectful, actually the tickets are for Marinette and alya!" the two girls got the tickets "gurl were first class!" alya squealed "yup"she gave a huge grin at choles disgusted face. 

the class were heading to the plane when they started to to notice Chinese people taking pictures of Marinette everyone was so confused.

on the plane because im lazy

alya and i were watching Netflix on our beds when she turned to me and said "gurl adrien was staring at you in that dress" i felt a small blush come on my face "Alya!" they  laughed "do you think we should get nino and adrien in her?" marinette asked "wait they dont have first class tickets they cant?" she looked confused "alya im the princess, of course, they can " marinettegot up from her spacess seat and went to were her classmates were, wow its crowded in here shethought to her self. "miss mayi speak with you"the young girl politly asked her teacher "of course marinette" her teacher smiled "well i was old i could bring two peopleto 1st class and i would like to take nino and adrian please" marinette looked around trying to find the duo then she spotted them "of course, adrian nino your going to firstclass with marinette!" the teacher shouted "wicked" i heard nino say. when the teacher shouted it drew attention to the front were i was a few people got up and started bowing, "um follow me guys" she said in a quite voice. the boys followed her to to the front of t heplane "dudeette your so cool " nino said making everyone laugh

after landing 

we got of the plane the four of us first, as we were waiting for the class to get of a limo came but it wasnt for marinette.

the class started getting of the plane to see the mystery limo the driver opend the door and anounced "princess lilith and prince noah" they were marinettes cosines they started running to marinette "mawinette!" they both shouted. the class was in shock she new royals "they dont know im a princess ok so we will pretend that you are really good friends of mine ok" she wispered in there little ear " you look so big now" she said picking them up in her arms as they hugged her " oh class these are some of my friends her princess Lilith she bowed and prince Noah he also bowed. chole stormed to the front of the class "uh Mari-trash shouldn't be friends with them they should be my friends!" everyone's eyes on chole then Lilith broke the silence "did we ask you to be our friends instantly the whole class burst into laughed Alix and Kim shouted, "burn!"

thx that was my attempt at a good story xx