"Jungkook, this is no place to disscuss any if this. Just get out of here, I'll take care of Jimin and please don't fuck up again." Yoongi glared at Jungkook, tone light but threatening.

"But Yoongi hyung, I want to go with you. I want to stay with Jimin." Taehyung pleaded, ignoring a growl from Jungkook.

"Just go with this prick Taehyung, he will lose his mind if you won't. Don't worry about Jimin, I'll let you know." Yoongi assured but Taehyung was still not convinced.

"Ughh, h-hurts". Jimin mumbled and Yoongi tightened his hold.

"I got you." Yoongi replied. "Taehyung, please, go. Go with Jungkook, if you're close to Jimin at the moment so will be Jungkook, we can't afford another of his temper loss. So go." Yoongi's glare was hard on Jungkook, who was just waiting for Taehyung to leave with him. He needs to talk to him. Really talk to him.

"If you say so hyung. Please take care of him." He is hurt again because of me. Taehyung wanted to add. Taehyung let himself drag away by Jungkook but looking at how Yoongi had Jimin all by him, with such gentle touch and care, made one thing sure that Jimin will be fine with the older and it calmed Taehyung.

Jungkook opened the passenger seat for Taehyung, finally letting go of Taehyung's wrist and latter could finally breath. Taehyung glared at younger for a moment and got in the car. Jungkook got in the car and let out a heavy sigh. His fingers tapping the staring wheel.

"Se---"

"Take me where you want to and until then don't dare talk to me." Taehyung interrupted Jungkook, folding his arms on his chest. Beside the situation, Jungkook wanted to laugh at how cute Taehyung looked, his beautiful face turned into the most adorable glare, not even a little bit intimdating.

Jungkook moved forward at Taehyung's side, his shoulder touching the others and face inches apart. Taehyung flushed red, not knowing what's going on. Jungkook reached the belt, securing Taehyung with and his hands to close to Taehyung's thighs, making him shift in uncomfort.

"Seatbelt". Jungkook breathed out, too close to other's face.

"Oh...y-you clould've just said i-it". Taehyung fidgeted with his fingers and Jungkook smirked, replying;

"I was about to but you forbade me."

"J-Just drive." Taehyung said, hating the heavy tension in the car.

"Sure will." With that Jungkook took off.

---------------------

Yoongi carried Jimin out of the suffocating club, careful not to hurt the younger. When they reached the parking lot, Jungkook's car was gone.
Jimin sure was heavy, but it was nothing for an Alpha.

Jimin grunted in pain when Yoongi placed him in the car. Jimin's hand on his ribs and the older knew he has a broken rib, he can feel the pain too.

"Hang in there Jimin. You'll be okay." Yoongi started the car and drove off to his pack's medical centre.

Jimin was asleep now, giving Yoongi a chance to look at him once in a while through the drive. He was in pain and Yoongi hated to see it. It took every fiber of his being to stay calm and not hurt Jungkook but he knew he would never do that. He would never hurt Jungkook. It was just his Alpha instincts that got him at the moment but he calmed down.

They reached the medical centre in about twenty minutes. He carried the younger with ease into the medical care where he greeted doctor.

"Yoongi-sii, Oh...put him on the bed." Dr. Seo told him. Yoongi placed Jimin on the bed, unbelievably calm because he knew, a part him knew everything will be fine.

"He has a broken nose and a rib." Yoongi explained. Dr. Seo took his time in examining Jimin.

"A beta. I see. He is a strong one, nothing too serious, healing has already started. He will be perfectly fine in a few hours. I'll have the nurses change his clothes and treat his wounds". Dr. Seo replied with a smile.

"I'll do it."

"Sorry?"

"I'll change him up and treat the wounds." Yoongi said, eyes fixed on the younger.

"Yeah of course Youngi-sii, why not." Both the males smiled and Yoongi started his work.

----------------------

Jungkook's POV

Damn it felt so good pubching that asshole. How dare he touch what belongs to me, what's mine. Taehyung hasn't talked the whole ride and he isn't even getting out of the car. We reached here almost ten minutes ago and he is not getting out of the goddamn car. I am waiting like a madman outside and he doesn't wanna get out. Perfect. Another ten minutes and he is just sitting there, arms folded on his chest and that adorable glare on his flawless face.

Enough is enough. I open the door of passenger seat and tell him to step out but he just ignores me.

"Taehyung, get of the goddamn car this instant." Not even a single movement.

"Damn it Taehyung, don't force me."

"Or what?" He quickly replies. He will drive me insane I swear.

"Just please, I want to talk to you. Please." I probably sound like an idiot, but hey, I am an idiot. An idiot for hurting a beautiful soul, and idiot for breaking a loving heart, and idiot for letting go of such a loveable person, who deserves the world.

He gets out of the car, a painful smile now adorning his lips, eyes shining.

"You brought me here to talk to me?" He asks and I feel myself getting weak in front of him. His eyes hold unbearable intensity. This shouldn't be happeing.

"Yes, yes. I want to talk to you." Thank God I did't stutter.

"Oh, I thought you brought me here to do something you swore." A tear escapes his eye and I am confused. What is he talking about.

"What are you saying, swore what?." I ask him.

"I thought you brought me here to ruin me." He replies with so much pain and my throat gets dry as his or should I say, my own words sink in my stupid, fucked up brain.

I have to make this right. I have to.

-------------------

Hi guys....hope u beautiful people are fine.

Its a relatively short chap because I am busy in practicles but I will keep updating. Hope you liked it.

Vote share and comment...

Have a good day and peaceful night....

Bye...
خداخافظ۔۔۔۔