Immediately afterwards, Ye Feiran found the tool in the ghost house, and smashed the medicinal materials into concoction skillfully and took it.

  After a quarter of an hour, the love flower poison in Ye Feiran's body was released.

Next, she did not forget to take some healing medicines. After all, there were a lot of injuries on her body. At the same time, she also made some medicines that need to be used such as stun medicine, upgraded version of love flower poison, upgraded version of mania powder, etc. .

  Finally, she reached out and flicked the grass clippings on her elastic dress robe, glanced at her beautiful eyes, and said politely, "Thank you!"

  After speaking, Ye Feiran turned around and left.

  What she didn't know was that the finger-high four-leaf clover hopped up and down, quietly chasing after it.

   Ye Feiran returned to the ghost temple, swiftly got the two big men onto the carriage, and then drove the carriage in the direction of Ye Mansion according to the memory.

  At the same time, the four-leaf clover has quietly wrapped around the ink hair behind Ye Feiran, and the four leaves are constantly shaking, faintly showing excitement.

  Whenever Ye Feiran turned his head and looked back, the four-leaf clover immediately disappeared without revealing its breath.

   Ye Feiran found nothing, frowning and murmured, "Strange, why do I always think someone is following?"

   Back near Ye Mansion, Ye Feiran drove the carriage to a remote and secluded place, and then quietly climbed the wall and returned to Ye Mansion by himself.

Chapter 2 Blind Eyes

Following the path of memory, Ye Feiran avoided the sight of the guards of Ye Mansion and came to Ye Yuting's yard as silently as a cat, and then sprinkled the medicinal powder in her arms to the yard, fascinated Ye Yuting and the guards and servants of the night. gosh.

   After the medicinal powder took effect, Ye Feiran quietly sneaked into Ye Yuting's boudoir, and carried her to the carriage swiftly.

   At this moment, Ye Feiran was very grateful to the old man of the Ye family who had never met. If he hadn't been telling the original owner to exercise, I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to do things so smoothly now.

   However, this body is a little weak after all, and she can't catch up with the physical fitness of her previous life.

   Seeing that the time is almost up, Ye Feiran fed the two big men and Ye Yuting to take the upgraded version of love flower poison.

  When the sky turned white, the carriage stopped shaking.

  Ye Feiran drove the carriage to the gate of Ye Mansion, and quickly tied the reins to the stone lion at the door, and at the same time did not forget to hang Ye Yuting's coat outside the carriage.

   Immediately after, she jumped onto the roof like a cat and sat down with a dog's tail grass in her mouth, ready to watch the big play.

   At the same time, Yefu Siyuan.

   Ye Yuwei woke up early in the morning, because Ye Yuting had discussed with her yesterday, one person was responsible for making Ye Feiran lose her innocence, and the other was responsible for leading someone to arrest the rape.