Ye Feiran frowned slightly when she heard the conversation between the two.

  Emotional flower poison?

  She endured the severe pain all over her body and stretched out her hand to rest on her pulse.

  Sure enough, I was given a love potion, but it is not yet time to attack.

   Ye Feiran's eyes flashed with a chill, and his head quickly searched for memory.

  Second sister? Third sister? fiancé?

good very good! Wait for her all!

  The sound of footsteps is getting closer, Ye Feiran's beautiful eyes scanned the surroundings sharply, and grabbed the hairpin that I didn't know who left it.

   Soon, the two came to Ye Feiran, and the dark ruined temple was also brightly illuminated by torches.

   "Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk waste body is stained with blood, but at any rate it looks like a flower. Hey little beauty, let my brother take good care of you!"

  After finishing talking, one of them smiled evilly, and reached out to tear Ye Feiran’s clothes.

  When his hand was about to touch Ye Feiran, Ye Feiran's closed eyes suddenly opened, and a trace of killing intent flashed across his cold and sharp beautiful eyes.

   "Looking for death!"

  She grabbed the foot of the big man with one hand and tried her best to pull it. The unsuspecting big man fell to the ground without being stable.

  It should not be too late, Ye Feiran sat up abruptly, and his blood-stained hands hit the big man's neck severely.

boom!

  The big man tilted his head and fainted completely.

  The other big man standing by and holding a torch looked at the scene in front of him incredulously, his eyes popping out like a dead fish because of surprise.

  It shouldn’t be too late, Ye Feiran stunned the person who hadn’t reacted in the same way.

  It is ridiculous that two scumbags of such weak chickens want to deal with her frightening agent in her previous life!

   Presuming that the anther potion is about to happen, Ye Feiran quickly tied the two together.

Didn't Ye Yuting find someone to ruin her innocence? Then she will use her own way to treat her body!

  Walking out of the ruined temple, Ye Feiran looked at the surrounding environment vigilantly. Searching for his memory, he knew that this is the most famous ghost street in the suburbs of Kyoto.

  Ghost Street is not a ghost house or a ghost temple. It is rumored that ghosts can be seen after walking around the ghost street, so few people will come to the ghost street, especially after nightfall.

  Hehe Ye Yuting would choose a place.

   Suddenly, a night breeze blew, Ye Feiran moved his nose, a touch of joy appeared in his heart, and stepped into the ghost house on the east side of Ghost Street.

  The more you go in, the more intense the smell of medicine in the air.

  Through the moonlight, you can see that there is a medicine garden in the ghost house, full of various medicinal materials.

  All this is too strange, Ye Feiran had to be vigilant in her heart, she looked around silently, there was no breath at all.

  The next moment, Bai Ying flashed in the medicine garden quickly, and quickly picked the medicinal materials she needed.