all i see is him right now

[ a/n: more smut! this is just g giving frank a bj lol. written on my phone in my notes, didn't look it over before uploading so if there's any errors please excuse those and i will fix them later ]

The way Gerard was currently looking at his boyfriend had him breathless and in the palm of his hand in minutes. Dark eyes scanning over his body like a predator, his face like stone, unreadable, but Frank knew that look oh so well. Crowding the boy against the wall of the living room, pinning him there, their faces centimeters apart. Daring Frank to act, to lean in, but he knew better. Gerard's hungry eyes never stopped, his hand raking through Frank's hair so he was unable to hide behind it, his lips ghosting over the smaller man's. His breath was coming out in quiet whimpers and pants, hands clenched into fists at his sides while he stayed still, his eyes cast down. Gerard's hands began roaming, lightly tracing along Frank's jawline with the back of his fingers, his index finger running down his neck while his other hand was planted firmly on the boy's waist, other hand slipping up under his shirt causing Frank to gasp at his cold hands. His lips pressing a feather light kiss to his jaw, mouthing gently down his neck before he finally broke the silence after what felt like forever, "You want me to touch you, properly, don't you? To kiss you.." His lips still against Frank's skin, both hands moving to grasp his hips and pull him in against himself suddenly. Nodding, Frank's lips parted in a quiet moan, staring at where their bodies were pressed together. "Yes, please." Hissing and inhaling sharply when Gerard dragged his teeth against his collarbone and biting at the base of his throat. He looked up at the boy curiously for a moment before pressing his lips softly against Frank's, keeping it gentle long enough to hear him whine and reach up on his toes. It wasn't like this was the most torturous foreplay, but Gerard being gentle and taking things as slow as humanly possible drove Frank crazy, he was impatient and couldn't stand when Gerard treated him like he was fragile. But usually once they got going, Gerard treated him the exact opposite of an antique vase and right now, that's what he wanted, Gerard knew that. The smug smirk that formed on his lips told Frank exactly that when he kissed back, cupping his face delicately in his hands while he stayed in control of the kiss and kept it soft, feeling the way Frank protested before his tongue made itself known, licking his bottom lip and into his mouth almost immediately due to Frank's eagerness. Gerard had a thigh pressed up between his boyfriend's legs, lifting the boy up until he was just balancing on the tips of his toes and unconsciously rocking down against his thigh. Pleased sounds vibrating against Gerard's lips as the boy grasped at his shirt, his hips moving more the moment he focused on the friction and pressure, jaw going slack as his boyfriend licked into his mouth. Pressing him against the wall harsher, one of his hands slipping down between his lower back and the wall to pull him in, grinding his own hips into Frank's carefully. Growling low in his throat in response to Frank's whiny moans, brows furrowing and ready to protest when Gerard dragged the boy from the wall by his hips and walked him back towards the loveseat until he fell back onto the cushion. Their lips never separating aside from a small moment to catch their breath, Gerard hovering over Frank and cupping him through his jeans suddenly, making him gasp and buck up into the touch. Head tilted back and neck exposed which had Gerard leaning in and nibbling at the skin with his teeth and tongue, hand applying more pressure and squeezing for a brief moment. "Fuck, yeah." Frank breathed, one hand wrapping around his wrist and grinding his hips up against his boyfriend's palm harder with a moan. But that made Gerard pull his hand away, lips leaving his skin as he pulled back completely. Eyes dark as he stared at the breathless, confused boy below him, a dirty smirk on his face from the way Frank's face flushed crimson when he sunk to his knees. A quiet "Oh" escaping his lips, his shock had Gerard leaning back in to kiss him deeply, hands unbuttoning and tugging at his jeans and boxers at once, pulling them down to his ankles and off completely. Despite how much they fooled around, Frank always got shy and taken aback with what Gerard chose to do. Gerard loved it, loved that he could still surprise his boyfriend and get him so riled up, how he was open to do anything with him and how much he trusted him. He pulled away, biting and sucking a spot below his jaw while his hand wrapped around the base of Frank's cock gently at first, squeezing when his hand moved up, thumb circling the head and digging into the slit, spreading the precum down his length for some kind of lubricant. Humming a moan in response against his skin to the higher pitched whine Frank let out at the initial contact of his hand. Gerard's hand tightening and squeezing each time his hand moved up, nuzzling against his collarbones and working his hand at a steady pace. Almost getting lost in the noises his boyfriend was making, almost forgetting his original plan, not that Frank seemed to be complaining.
He took his hand away, pressing one last kiss to his lips before settling between the boy's spread legs, wasting no time and grasping the base of his cock, licking a stripe up the underside and over the head and taking him into his mouth. Frank's thighs already twitching, voice loud and unashamed while he grasped at the cushions of the loveseat while Gerard began bobbing his head slowly, both hands moving to anchor his boyfriend's hips down, taking more into his mouth each time he went down. Gerard loved blowing Frank, loved the taste and feel of it, the way Frank got so loud and his hands eventually found their way into his hair, trying to keep his head still and his legs shook. He loved how fucked out he'd look after his orgasm, he loved when Frank would give in and lose control.
"Gee," he whined breathlessly, one hand almost petting Gerard's head, like he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. His legs jutting inwards, making Gerard move his hands to his knees and spread his legs again as Frank moaned shyly, and threw his head back to stare at the ceiling, a hand covering his face. Hips bucking up and twitching until the warmth was gone and he was gasping, glancing down at his smirking boyfriend, hand replacing his mouth as he pumped pretty quickly. "Something wrong?" Gerard asked smugly, watching the way Frank's chest would rise and fall with his quick, heavy breathing. He didn't know what Gerard was getting at, this game wasn't fun anymore. "Why- Why'd you stop?" He whimpered, hips bucking up into the older man's tight fist, lips pressing together in a tight line while he struggled to hold back a moan, head dropping back to the seat with a loud gasp. Gerard was in love. The way he could see Frank was barely keeping it together, his voice high-pitched and strung out. He never answered the boy, instead traced the head of his cock in a slow, teasing manner with his tongue. Sucking on the tip and digging his tongue into the slit, eyes trained on the quivering mess before him that couldn't keep quiet. "That's it, baby. Tell me how it feels. Tell me how good I make you feel." Gerard bargained before taking him back into his mouth, hands moving away to slip up under Frank's shirt and back down until they reached his thighs. He had slipped down the loveseat at some point, hardly sitting in the seat anymore as his hips bucked up into his boyfriend's mouth, moaning breathlessly when he allowed it and did it again, hands moving down to grab handfuls of Gerard's hair and keep his head still. "F-Feels so fucking good, oh my god. Love your mouth, your tongue, fuck-" He babbled in between moans and gasps, his legs spreading and a surprised, shaky moan falling from his lips yet again when his boyfriend allowed him to push his head down and buck his hips, feeling himself slip down his throat and practically shouted in pleasure. "God, I- I'm gonna come, please can I? Fuck." His voice came out shaky and desperate, eyes rolling back into his head as Gerard swallowed around him the next moment. His own erection painfully hard and leaking in his jeans, the way Frank had been reacting and the noises he made. Gerard swore he could come without touching himself and he probably was going to, not touching himself once since he started this. He was focused on Frank, this was all about him and it was going to stay that way until he finished. Humming low moans with his mouth full, Gerard continued bobbing his head, pulling up to suck on the head and licking over the slit encouragingly. The hands that held clumps of Gerard's hair tightened, pulling sharply while Frank basically grinded against Gerard's face with his head thrown back, unable to keep quiet for more than a second before he was coming. A string of "Oh god, oh my god, oh fuck" passing his lips quickly, moaning louder than before and convulsing below Gerard, his hands rubbing the boy's hips soothingly and pulling off after swallowing his load. Completely unfazed when he eventually pulled off, licking and sucking on the head briefly before Frank whined under his breath, hands weakly trying to push him away, too sensitive for more. Gerard kissed his hips and lower stomach, crawling back up over the boy and kissing his jaw and a gentle kiss to his tired lips, admiring the way his face was flushed and the tired smile on his lips. "You're so fucking good at that.." He trailed off in a shy voice, smiling growing when he snaked a hand down between the two to grab Gerard's cock through his jeans. "God, you're so hard." He breathed in a voice that was both exhausted and wanting more. It took everything in him to not pin the boy down and fuck him until he was incapable of speaking or remaining conscious. A low moan erupting and passing his lips and vibrating against Frank's throat when he latched onto it, sucking another mark to his skin harshly. "Want you to come on my face... Come on me." He heard the boy murmur aimlessly, "Wanna taste you." His voice sounded so sure. Frank wanted to melt into the floor below Gerard, or get his cock out, but his hands weren't cooperating with the rest of his body. He wasn't able to move from the loveseat but it didn't seem to be much of a problem, Gerard groaning lowly under his breath at Frank's request and getting his jeans open and a hand on himself in no time. Whining as his eyes finally opened enough to stare at Gerard, watch his hand and place his own carefully around his boyfriend's length. "Want you to come." He continued to talk, getting Gerard there easily with his demands and quiet, needy sounds. And as Gerard stood, Frank inched himself down the loveseat until he was in the perfect position, half on the floor, removing his hand and parting his lips in another whine. Leaning in and licking at his boyfriend's cock desperately, making Gerard swear and speed his hand up. "C'mon, wanna taste you. Should come, please." Frank babbled, his eyes half lidded and mouth hanging open now, even sticking his tongue out for him. Pressing his tongue against the underside of his cock, egging him on and then he was coming. Cursing and grabbing ahold of Frank by his hair to keep his head still, moaning and shuddering as he shot over the boy's face. Partially in his mouth, some landing on his cheek and his chin, inhaling and groaning at the guttural sound Frank had made, eyes fluttering shut as Gerard rode out his orgasm. Watching the boy shut his mouth and swallow, licking his lips and glancing up at his boyfriend with a wicked smile, sitting up on his knees now, Gerard having pulled him from the loveseat when he grabbed him by his hair. "Such a slut." He commented in an adoring tone, watching Frank's fingers move across his cheek and back into his mouth with a pleased moan before responding, "You love it, though."
And he was right.