you belong to me

[ a/n: idk... desolation row!gerard and lil twink frank,,..... this is just an excuse to write smut about desolation row gerard ok because i haven't seen any and honestly that entire mv was a  t r e a t  what did we do as a fandom to deserve that??

this is really long bc i get carried away and long ≠ good so im sorry, this probably sucks

so um.
dom/sub undertones
mentions of breathplay sorta
cross dressing at some point
bit of an age gap but i never specify their ages
aaaaand the dreaded daddy kink most of wattpad seems 2 be against.
if u don't like it, keep it to urself. :—)

vote/comment pls
and with that lets just...... jump in ]

Down on his knees in the back alley of god knows where, New York maybe? Not like it mattered, they'd be in a new state by sunrise anyways. There were rough hands in the boy's hair, guiding his head this way and that as dirty praises were muttered above him when his head was held still and he started gagging.

Frank was currently blowing the hottest guy he had ever laid eyes on, well he wasn't actually blowing the guy, it was more the guy was fucking his mouth. The lead singer of Frank's favorite band that he started following on tour, dragged him out back every night after a show and God, Frank couldn't get enough.

Every fan's wet dream was his reality. The guy's name was Gerard and every night he'd scream out the lyrics to the crowd, get them so crazy and energetic as they sang the words right back. All those fans desperately screaming for him, begging for his attention before, after and during shows. Some girls even going as far as to tossing their bras or panties on stage for him, he never took an interest in it though. Just watched the clothing and gifts come hurdling at the stage with an amused, almost questioning expression. Eyes following the piece of material until it was either lost in the crowd or discarded somewhere on the stage.

Discovering the band a few years back and finding out they only played at clubs, Frank had to rely on his appearance and confidence being believable to sneak into those clubs while he was underage. As well as his fake ID. Because he just had to see his favorite band perform, he didn't care about the risks. And something about the lying and getting away with it excited him in ways he never knew before, each show becoming more and more memorable and exciting. But nothing compared to the day he bumped into the lead singer after their set, just smoking out back by himself had Frank star struck. Having to do a double take before he sucked it up and approached the guy.

They hit it off, clearly. Made out behind the bar until Frank was visibly aroused and rutting up against the older man like a dog, desperate for some kind of friction. Chuckling from his impatience, Gerard left him with a kiss on his cheek with promises of more to come if he ever saw him again.

From then on, Frank followed them anywhere he could until Gerard eventually decided to just pick Frank up for himself and the boy was there with Gerard and the band for the rest of their tour. Which was pretty fucking exciting on its own, how many people get to tour with their favorite band? All the while, sleeping with the lead singer. Never in a million years did Frank think he'd ever get this lucky.

Gerard would find him in the crowd while they were on stage, lock eyes for a brief moment and a wink before strutting over to the other side of the stage with more screaming fans. After every show, he'd hunt down Frank and drag him out back or into the restrooms where it was a bit more private, not by much though. Sometimes he'd just corner him in the club, the adrenaline high making the pair take more and more risks. Gerard fed off the energy of the crowd and carried it with him long after the show had ended and always used Frank as an outlet for that pent up energy he needed to release.