Chapter 11. The Game and a Little Bit of Styles.

.Niall’s POV.

The day had finally arrived where I would be taking Sarah to the football game. I was struggling finding something to wear, it was either my tan chinos with my baby blue polo or a pair of Navy blue slacks with a white polo. I was wearing my red bulls hat either way along with my white trainers. I gave up all together and just picked one, I was being all picky and girly. I settled with my Navy blue slacks with a white polo, along with my hat and trainers. I put my Georgiou Armani Mania aftershave on and walked out of my room to catch up with the boys strolling down the hotel hall.

“Wait up!” I called, they turned around and waited as I caught up with them. “You ready?” Liam looked at me.

“Yeah.” I laughed.

“You took long enough!” Zayn joked and I caught some of the boys snickering behalf of his comment.

“Shut it Zayn, Your no better.” I shot back, Zayn blew it off, chuckling to himself.

We headed through the hotel to the back entrance because there was already to many fans queuing up at the entrance. We escaped into our van and were on our way to pick up the girls. Sarah had brought two of her friends, Shelbee and Alex. Harry and Zayn were really hoping they were hot and were really excited about them going. For me? Well all I needed was Sarah, just her and nothing else.

I texted her saying we were on our way and she texted me back instantly saying,

Sarah: Awesome, were all ready!

I smiled and could feel the tingles of excitement as we arrived closer and closer to NYU. The boys were just as antsy as me as we got closer as well. It was not often that we get to go out with girls, since were not in the same spot, town, state, or country for to long. I had no idea how long we were staying in NY, but we did have a couple of concerts within the 3 weeks we were staying here, so as far as I know a little while longer.

The van pulled up to the school entrance and the 3 girls we had been so antsy for had finally walked out toward us. Sarah had on a pair of jeans , a floral top and a cardigan. She had her hair straightened and a little clip pulling a small braid back, she looked stunning. Her friends Shelbee and Alex were pretty but not my type. They all hopped in and introduced themselves.

“ Hi! I’m Alex Monnrey” Alex stated confidently. Zayn’s eyes perked up as he eyed her.

“Hello guys I am Shelbee Monroe.” She seemed a bit shy, but she was cute. Harry seemed interested but not as much as he was in Alex.

“And I’m Sarah Robertson, nice to finally meet you all!” She sat down next to me and blushed a bit, I know she hates having all eyes on her.

“Hi Ladies! I am Louis!” Louis introduced.

“That’s Liam Payne, Daddy Direction” Louis pointed to Liam and did the same for the rest of the boys.

“This cheeky fellow is my boo bear Harry Styles!” He put an arm around Harry.

“Zayn, the mysterious one”

“And ladies and gentlemen, this is our Irish boy Niall Horan.” He gave me a smile and I smiled right back.

“Hi!” Alex and Shelbee sang together, Sarah just waved.

The boys carried conversations with the other girls and I began mine with Sarah.

“So, You ever been to a game here?” I asked.

“No, not here. I’ve been wrapped up in school” She answered.