Kanan's lost

Ezra's pov
Hey Kanan where are we going said Ezra to his Master, we are going to help some old friends of mine said Kanan.

Ezra's pov
We walk out of the phantom to see no one in state, I turned to see Kanan and said hey Kanan no one's here why are we here? Because Ezra this is your last test said Kanan and turned on his lightsaber to show a new look his lightsaber was red and he took off he's mask to see he's eyes not the blind eyes they were not green they were Red and yellow and golden.

Ezra's pov
Kanan why? Said Ezra turning on he's green lightsaber, my name is not Kanan Ezra its Darth raven! No you can't! Kanan please why did you do this? The Sith Holocron telled me how I was truly I am, Kanan's dead Ezra join me Ezra said Kanan. No I'm a Jedi and I'm not joining you Kanan- and Ezra started to cry to see his best friend, master and a father like is gone dead.

Ezra's pov
So you will die Jedi said Kanan and  swung his red lightsaber at Ezra but Ezra blocked the attack with his lightsaber and he know he can't win this fight he wasn't a Jedi knight not like Kanan but he's gone dead only Darth Raven. I used the force to push Kanan away from me his old lightsaber fell off his belt I used the force again and grabbed his blue lightsaber and I did and I ran to the phantom and then I heard a shot it hit me in the back and a second one hit me again I look at choper and said get us out of here and we did, then I past out and I hit the hard ground.

Sabine's pov
Kanan and Ezra should be back by know and she was worried about Ezra because he's her boyfriend, then the phantom docked on the ghost and I heard choper cry out saying help he's hurt, my heart stop who's hurt Kanan or Ezra I ran to see Hera and Zeb picking up Ezra's bloody body and I started to cry and I ran up to Zeb that had Ezra in his hands I put my hands on his face and said Ezra please be ok I need you, Hera walk up and move me away from Ezra and I saw rebels run to help Zeb with Ezra, I hugged Hera saying is he going to be ok? I don't know but we need to know who did this to Ezra said Hera.

Ezra's pov
I was in a White void and heard a voice it was Master Yoda, I got into a meditation spot and sit on the ground and said Master Yoda why is this happening? Kanan's turned to the dark side! I need your help, said Ezra.

Yoda's pov
Hmm pain you feel, help you need from me hmm? Yes master Yoda I can't hurt Kanan said Ezra and look at Yoda, he's no longer Kanan hmm? Said Yoda, no he says he's Darth Raven, hmm a dig lost he had said Yoda and look at Ezra and put his Kane on Ezra's Chin to make Ezra to see Yoda, don't let pain hurt you young Bridger come to me you will, I will finish your Jedi training said Yoda, what how well you? Said Ezra, trust in the force young Bridger and you will finded me and said may the force be with you young Bridger and go back to the living.

Sabine's pov
I was with Ezra, he's been in the med bay for a week now and I have been with him all the time sleeping beside him saying please come back to me, and Ezra started to woke up he then look at me and said morning Sabine. I can't believe you're alive but the shots you took could've killed you how are you? Alive Sabine because Master Yoda brought me back said Ezra and got off the med bay bed and said I'm hungry can we eat said Ezra and they both walk off to the ghost.

Hera's pov
Zed Ezra's here his a woke, then they both walk down to see Ezra with Sabine, hey Hera did you miss me said Ezra and look at his mother like and ran to gave her a hug, Ezra it's ok we know what happened? No you don't said Ezra and said I will tell you, they all walk into the common room they waited for Ezra to walk in the room and he did, he walk in holding Kanan's lightsaber in his hands then Hera saw this and started to cry Sabine did too, Sabine hug her mother like and Zeb put his hand on Hera too and Zeb said I'm going to look for who killed Kanan and kill the man myself said Zeb and started to cry to.

Ezra's pov
No one killed Kanan he's lives but he turned to the dark side said Ezra and holded hard Kanan's lightsaber and said he was the one how shot me and he was the one who killed Kanan he is know Darth raven he was the one who killed Kanan said Ezra and started to cry himself and said I have too find Master Yoda said Ezra. Sabine walk up to Ezra and said I'm so sorry Ezra and hug her boyfriend, but how are you going to find Master Yoda said Hera, though the force his on a planet (I forgot the planet name) he will complete my training said Ezra and walk out of the common room and Sabine felled Ezra.

Sabine's pov
Ezra why did he do this to you? Said Sabine and saw Ezra took off his t-shirt and Sabine saw the knew scars on his back and she turned red, Ezra turned around to see his girlfriend going red and said Sabine we are a couple now it's ok to turn red said Ezra, yeah we are said Sabine and she out on a tank top on and had pyjama bottoms on and they both walk into bed and Ezra holding Sabine in his arms saying it's going to be ok when I find Yoda he will help me with my Jedi training said Ezra.

Sabine's pov
You mean us Ezra said Sabine and look at her boyfriend and smiled at Ezra, what are you thinking about Sabine? Just relax Ezra said Sabine and said to his ear I want you to make me yours said Sabine and Ezra look at Sabine and started to kiss and it got more they started to make out for the night.