Done and over with

Start from the beginning

"You P-pro-promised. y-you sw-swore you w-would n-ever t-ell."

"Avery. They needed to know. The Smiths need to be punished."

"What Happened?" Kayla ask

"A lot." Audrey whispered.

"A lot of no-nothing."

"Tell her."

"No!"

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because she's scared. That's why. I told Tyler and Emily. Kayla she has nightmares. Tyler has had to pour water on her to wake her up. She screams so loud that everyone in the house wakes up and she sleeps in the basement. We have had the neighbors call the cops because her screams are so loud. She starts sobbing when glass breaks. She has slept with so many guys because she could---"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Tell her what he did."

"fuck you."

"Avery you were six. Just tell her."

I took a deep breath. "Th-ey locked us in the b-bas-basement the fir-st n-night we got th-there. I was ter-terrified of the d-dark and th-there was n-no l-lights. th-they g-ave us fo-od and wa-t-er every-everything. But ev-everyday Mrs. Sm-smith wou-would ta-ke me to mr.- Um... Him. and he would y-you kn-know, do st-stuff to me. One d-day wh-en I said I was g-going to t-tell he to-ld me he would kn-ow and he would take Aud-Audrey and st-st-starve her. and I-I did-didn't want any-anything to happen to her. Th-then one day Mrs. Smith didn-didn't come to get me. Th-they didn't gi-ve us any food. I-I-I craw-crawled ar-around to fi-nd Audrey so-some fo-food, I couldn't wa-walk cau-cause he h-urt them, my l-legs. And I ran in-to a shel-shelve full of gl-glass j-j-jars. and th-they sha-shattered a-againest my h-he-head. I started scr-scream-ing and so did Audrey and the-n Peo-ple came and got us."

"You know you didn't have to let him so that for me, right?"

"I did-n't do s-sh-it for you... I let him do all-all of that shit to me be-be-cause it was easier than try-ing to re-resist or li-lis-listening to you always cry-ing and he lo-ved me and was ha-ppy when it was over with."

"That's not love or happiness. He took advantage of you." kayla jumped in.

"I FUC-KIN' KN-OW THAT NOW!"

"Avery, you need to slow down. match my breathing."

"FUC-K! TH-THIS IS ALL YO-YO-YOUR FAULT AU-AUDREY!"

"AVERY! you need to breath, your stuttering is horrible, just breath. in and out."

Audrey sighed, "Avery calm down."

I lost it. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Audr-ey sh-ut y-yo-your mouth! you lied. You promised you would n-ever te-ll and you did, you sw-swore on mom-my's grave. I can't be-" Then I heard glass shatter, over the phone. I stopped.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Avery come up here honey." Mrs. Hurtz my first grade teacher called me up to her desk. She handed me a peice of paper and said, "Avery you have some visitors in the office. you know where that is right?" I nodded and walked to the office and hand the secertary the piece of paper. She smiled and said, "Okay honey follow me." She lead into the confrence room, and opened the door. "Hey A.V." No, I thought as I stopped just as the door closed behind me. I was alone with them. "Hi." I whispered. "I missed you A.V." I nodded. I didn't want to tell him I didn't miss him. "Come give me a kiss." I walked and stopped infront of him. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me with hunger. His hands were under my shirt. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst to end. Then I felt something wet and warm, And the metalic smell of blood, I snapped my eyes open. He had slit my wrist. I didnt even feel it. "Why?" I whispered. "Because A.V. you will tell." he said with a smile. "No, I would never." then he just walked out the door. I walked out to the office, and the secertary began screaming, I walked all the way back to my classroom and sat down at my desk. the kids around me were screaming, my eyes became heavy and I closed them to be drowned in the darkness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* END OF FLASHBACK *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Avery! AVERY!" Kayla screamed as she snapped in my face.

I blinked. "hmmm."

"you Zoned out."

"I think im gonna throw up." I whispered.

"heres a trash can. Stop scratching."

"How long." I asked.

"How long?" she looked confused.

I gagged I could feel vomit crawling up my throat, "How long ago did that bitch tell?"

"she did what was best. I believe she was twelve. Did he really slit your wrist."

I puked in the trash can and nodded. "Can we please talk about something else?"

"I want you to know it was not your fault." she whispered.

I threw up again.

"Avery you need to match my breathing. you need to calm down."

"Fuck you. I asked to talk about something else. and you forced me to talk about them. Fuck!" I puked in the trash again but continued, "I fucking hate this place. I hate everything. You wanna know something? My sister is a needy bitch. I have done everything for her. I can't stand it. I get shit on everytime. I'm always getting bitched at. How im not good enough. How I'm not a straight a student, or wear dresses, and do girl things. How i'm not Audrey. Well guess what I don't fucking care. You have no right to tell me to calm down. I will calm down when I want. After what you just forced me to do and you want me to fucking calm down? Fuck you Kayla." I stood and walked out of the room.

I havent spoken since.

_~*_~*_~*_~*A/N_~*_~*_~*_

So... hi! 😳

I really like this chapter.

I would love some feed back. Your thoughts. favorite chapter?

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks for reading!!!