Chapter 3

Augustus POV:

I wake up in feild of grass. I look around and it is light. I look around and there us grass for a far as I can see. So I get up and walk around. in the distance I see a small shack. I run towards it. I knock on the door, no one answers. Then I see a doorbell, I reach up and ring it, no one answers. I decide to try to open the door, it's unlocked so I walk in.

-------

All that's inside is a staircase so I walk down the stairs. At the end of the staircase is a door. I open he door and walk in. Behind that door there is a room with two doors. I open one door and there is a dark room with nothing in it. I open the other door and there is another room except this room has three doors. I open these three doors, in the first one there is a brick wall on one side of the room and a table in the middle, no doors. In the second door there is nothing, just a wall pressed up to the side of the door. In the third door, there is a room with one door with arrows pointed at it.

-------

I decide to go in the third door. I walk in the room and I open the door, inside there is a stair case so I walk down the stairs and I see Caroline Mathers standing right at the bottom of the stairs, staring at me.