Day 2 - Sleepy Super Straight Suga

- No One's Pov -

Y/n woke up at 3 in the morning due to pain slowly branching across his ribs. He crawled off the futon silently cursing at the jolt of pain he felt every time he moved. When he had successfully sneaked into the bathroom without waking anyone up, he lifted his black t-shirt to observe and asses the damage. 

"Yikes." He said softly, hovering his fingers over the black and blue patches that covered his sides, back, and stomach. Y/n was surprised that Jin hadn't noticed or heard anything last night. The h/c haired male took a shaky breath in as he ran over his options. Escape? No, Jungkook knew where he lived. Play it off?  There's seven of them. One will notice. Blame it on something?

Yes. Because falling out of bed justifies having bruises that are turning green. 

No, he needed a good excuse.  And each one he came up with became more and more ridiculous.

Aliens.

Aliens? Seriously? 

Y/n glanced at his watch. He'd been standing in front of the mirror for about an hour and he had come up with nothing. There was the small option of telling them the truth but who in their right mind would do that. Apparently not Y/n, as he stumbled his way back to his bed in the dark. "Whatever. I'll cross that bridge when I get there." He mumbled burying himself into the blankets. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Yoongi woke up at exactly 12:23 in the afternoon with a paper taped to his forehead. He groaned and ripped it off. 

"It's your turn with Y/n. Make sure he doesn't do anything to himself. From Namjoon." Yoongi read out loud to himself ending with another groan. It was bad enough that he had to watch a kid. But a depressed cute kid? Depressed and cute should never be put together but the next door over he could hear a boy with those two words describing him, snore. Yoongi swung his legs over the bed and yawned. When he finally managed to remove his ass from his bed he Yoda walked over to Taehyung and Jungkook's room. There, right in between their beds, was a grey futon with a mountain of blankets on top. Yoongi inched his way to the pillow and was greeted by a fluff of h/c hair and a nose poking out of a hole in the blankets. Other than that he was completely covered by blankets. Another soft snore came from the general vicinity that the head was located. 

"How are you not being suffocated?" Yoongi asked. 

"Because I'm not. I like being squished." Y/n's hoarse voice came from the mountain. Yoongi jumped. 

"DEAR GOD DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Yoongi yelled angrily. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!" 

"Well then don't assume something about me." Y/n said, a quick exhale coming his nose as a sign he was amused. Yoongi rubbed his face recomposing himself. 

"So what do you want to do today?" Yoongi asked dreading the answer. Y/n was probably gonna make him get dressed and actually do things. 

"Honestly? I just want to sleep, yesterday was really tiring." Y/n said sighing. The pile of blankets rose then sank with his breath. 

Yoongi was ready to marry him on the spot. 

"Great. Scooch over." Yoongi said pushing Y/n over. Y/n's head finally appeared with wide e/c eyes with a tinge of pain. 

- Yoongi's Pov - 

"Yoongi-hyung." Y/n blushed. "You're pushing me over too hard." He whined cutely.

-No One's Pov-

"Yoongi-hyung." Y/n grumbled moving his body over so Yoongi wouldn't touch his bruises. "You're pushing me over too hard." He snapped turning over on his side allowing Yoongi more space.   

Perspective. It matters.

No one at this point could look at the grumbling Y/n and the other snuggling elder and say, "Well one of them is straight so that's ok." But Y/n isn't straight. And neither is Yoongi.

................................................................................................................................................................

It was Tuesday and Y/n didn't have any work. So he slept.

And slept.

And slept some more. 

When he finally woke up he could tell that the other members had come home and gone to bed. That much was evident by the snores of 7 men. He rolled over and was met with by his hyung's soft face breathing into his own.

"Aish." Y/n mumbled trying to squirm out of his grip. He was like a squid. For every limb and ligament that Y/n managed to pry off his body the sleeping Yoongi placed another arm around Y/n's neck or waist and another leg was with Y/n's own long ones. "This should be possible but its not." Y/n grunted removing the other's right arm from his waist for about the 10th time in 5 minutes. Y/n laid there considering his options. "Hyung." He whispered. "Yoongi-hyung." He tried again. Yoongi groaned. 

"Whaaaaat?"

"Can you let go? I gotta pee."

Yoongi slowly retracted his limbs from Y/n's body. Y/n crept out of the bedroom but stayed by the door frame until he was sure that Yoongi had fallen back asleep. He silently got dressed and started to struggle putting on his shoes. 

"Come on! Cooperate!" He hissed as he hopped around trying to shove his right shoe on. He grabbed Jin's house key and locked the door be hide him after flipping his hood up. It was gonna be a long walk. 

.

.

.

"Hyung?" Y/n asked poking his head inside the door of the collage dorm. He went in and slowly closed the door. 

I'm being completely illegal. I'm gonna get caught. I'm gonna get caught.

"Y/n-ah?" A blond guy asked. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

"I'm looking for Mark-hyung. He has somethings I need to know."

I love dying.......

But thank you guys so much for the support! And please please please narrow down my options...

Yoongi

Taehyung

Jungkook

Thanks so much again and comment because I like reading them. Just because I don't respond doesn't mean I didn't read it.