A Wii Full Of Memories

- No One's Pov-

"I'm ok." Y/n said biting his tongue holding back tears. Jungkook looked at him taking note of the stale tear stain giving him away.

"Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yea?"

"I think I'm going to stay here and talk to Y/n. You can go home and sleep." Yoongi cheered under his breath.

"Alright then, I'll see you at the dorms then." Yoongi said nearly skipping out the door. "Did I mention I hate this store?"

After Yoongi left Y/n opened his mouth but Jungkook dragged Y/n out from the counter before he could get a word out. Jungkook placed his hands on the younger but taller's shoulders.

"I'm going to ask you again." Jungkook said slowly staring into Y/n's wide e/c eyes. "Are you ok?" Y/n gulped trying to shy away from his touch. "Are you ok?" Jungkook asked again raising his voice.

"I'm o-" Y/n muttered looking down before Jungkook pulled him into a hug, cutting him off.

"No. No you're not. You're not ok." He said softly. Y/n tensed then accepted the hug, letting a few stray tears escape. "If you ever, and I mean ever, need to talk, cry, eat, shower, sleep, laugh, smile, anything. You can come over and bug the shit out of me."

"You, you know?" Jungkook scoffed.

"I'm not fucking blind you know. I can see your bandages and that shirt doesn't do much to conceal the ribs sticking out."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Jungkook asked. Y/n shrugged helplessly. 

"I don't know, I just am." Y/n muttered trying to softly pry himself from Jungkook's grip. 

"Is your shift over? Can I come to your place?" 

"Uh sure but my shift isn't over until the next people come in. And why would you want to come over to my house?" Jungkook let the poor awkward bean go.

"Because I want to see where my best friend lives." Jungkook said smiling cheekily. 

................................................................................................................................................................

-Jungkook Pov-

I played with the cats waiting for Y/n's shift end. I texted my hyungs to let them know that I probably wasn't going to be home until tomorrow. I flopped around the aisles. And I caused major mayhem. 

"Jungkook-sshi!" Y/n screeched. I looked down at his worried face. 

"It'll be ok, I can do this."

"I'm not worried about you! I don't want to re-stack ramen! Do you know how long that takes?!"

"Five seconds?"

"More like five hours! Get down please!" He says tugging on my pant leg. 

Kill joy. 

"I won't break anything." I assured him, looking at the distance between the check out counter, on which I was standing, and the other check out counter. I was hoping to leap from here to there and over a giant pyramid of ramen cups. 

As I was preparing to jump the door's bell rang making the two of us freeze in place. 

"Y/n?"

"Hey hyung...." Y/n says trailing off looking at the brunette and the blond who just walked through the door. 

"What the hell is going on?!" The blond said in English, I think.