Kuroo Tetsurou

Male!Reader X Kuroo Tetsurō

A knock resonated through the cosy apartment. [M/N]'s feet swept across the kitchen and he swiftly slid the door open, bowl in hand with a slightly tattered pink apron. "Ye...Kuroo-san? What are you doing here?" He offers a sheepish grin and gently slides a hand down the back of his neck. "Hey [N/N]~ Um..well, my apartment... it's under renovation and I was um...I was uh-" [M/N] huffed out a soft laugh, "Come in." Kuroo loosened his grip on his bag strap with a smile, "Tetsu-chann!" A small boy with black, messy hair ran up to him with a laugh, clinging to his leg. "Chibi-chan! Long time; no see, huh?" The boy's face quickly turned to confusion, "You were here for Taco Tuesday..?" Kuroo laughed and nodded, "I guess you're right." He was hastily pulled into the sitting room as the boy gushed about the new Spiderman game he was playing. "Kuroo-san, I'm just going to put your bag in the room, okay?" The male looked over and furrowed his brows, "Room?" [M/N] nodded, "My room? I just thought it would be more comfortable to sleep in a bed. You know where it is, right?" Kuroo's mouth hung open slightly as he blinked out of the trance he was momentarily caught in and closed it. "Yeah, I know where it is..thanks [N/N].." He breathed out as the male smiled and walked down the hall with the bag, Kuroo's eyes following him as he walked. A blush settling comfortably on his cheeks as he tore his focus away from the faded figure he blew out some air from his mouth and turned towards the kid, who had made a little cave in his blanket. Kuroo raised his eyebrows with a smirk, "Hey, Chibi-chan, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He grinned toothily with a nod and ran to get more blankets.

~~~~~~~~~

"Aki?" The [H/C] male walked into the sitting room with a small blue and white starred blanket. He looked into the sitting room and his eyes landed on the tent that was made right in front of the TV with blankets and chairs and whatever else. "Aki? Kuroo-san?" He knelt down quietly and lifted some blanket out of his view. A small laugh leaving his lips as he peeked in and saw the boy happily sleeping on Kuroo's chest. "Kuroo-san?" The male stirred. "Kuroo-san, wake up." The volleyball captain's eyes blinked open and he turned to the male with red cheeks and a smirk, "Is it his bedtime?" [M/N] laughed quietly, "I think it's bedtime for both of you." The male lifted Reo up into his arms and gently draped the blanket over him. "We can clean that tomorrow so don't worry about it, okay?" He held Aki to his chest as Kuroo silently nodded and followed him out while switching everything off and locking the doors. On his way to the bedroom, he heard the [H/C] voice and decided to say goodnight. "Goodnight. Keep your feet inside the blanket, you skunk(referring to his hair) or you'll get cold toes." The boy laughed tiredly, "And then I'll have to go to bed with socks on." He made a face of disgust. "Ew." They said in unison and laughed again. Kuroo stopped his movements, deciding to instead, wait for the male to be done. He leaned the back of his head on the wall beside the door and smiled. "We don't put socks on our feet when we sleep though, because our toes need to breathe, right?" Kuroo ran a hand through his hair at the utter innocence, "Mhm! That's right, baby. Now, you go to sleep and I'll make sure Kuroo-san doesn't steal your Spiderman pyjamas. Deal?" The boy nodded and [M/N] tucked him in gently, "Goodnight, baby. 'love you." He got a mumble reply and smiled endearingly as he left the room quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you think I'd steal his Spiderman ones when he has Ironman pyjamas too." Kuroo sighed out with a playful glint in his eyes. "Kuroo-san, you have horrible taste in character. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you." Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows, "Is that an invitation?" The male laughed, covering his mouth with one hand and using the other to nudge Kuroo off the bed. Only a leg and an arm were keeping him from touching the floor at this point as he looked up, "Okay, so this isn't my favourite version of the Lion King but we can work on it." [M/N] smirked, Kuroo's breath caught in his throat and he felt his face become hot. He loved the male's playful side, it just made him feel some type of way, he couldn't really describe. "Long live the King, Kuroo-san." He winked and pushed his remaining limbs off the bed. Kuroo hit the floor with a look of shock. He winked. He winked at him, and it was the hottest thing he's ever seen in his whole damn life. A head popped out from the edge of the bed, "Kuroo-san, are you okay?" He smiled, straining not to laugh at the male's current expression. Kuroo looked up, with still a quite prominent tinge to his cheeks, and nodded. A hand reached down to push the infamous bed headed hair from his face and by instinct his hand went up and rested atop the other's. Their eyes meeting and the [H/C] smile must have been infectious because Kuroo could feel one tugging at his own lips. "Hey..." Kuroo gently rubbed his thumb over the male's hand and continued, "Call me 'Tetsu-chan', yeah?" [M/N]'s cheeks flushed a harsh red but quickly recovered as he laughed it off with a shake of his head, "No way~" He pulled his hand out from underneath Kuroo's and scooted back slightly. "We should get some sleep, don't want to wake up late tomorrow." Tetsuro nodded but couldn't help the words from falling from his lips, "Can we cuddle?" His suggestive comment only got him a kick in the leg and he quickly shut up after that. "I was even going to be the big spoon." The sweet sounds of muffled laughter was more than enough to have the male's stomach do flips as he realised just how deep he was. With his head sandwiched in a pillow, Kuroo closed his eyes, not wanting today to end but to continue forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am,, this is a like idk what they're called jfc but it's not the full one shot, so I think I might do this in different chapters to progress the story better?? idk but this'll be a thing
Idk who's next either but feel free to leave suggestions