I slowly crawled into my bed and gently placed a blanket over Niall, and gently kissed his cheek. “Good night.” I whispered. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up to Niall climbing out of bed. “Where are you going?” I mumbled. “Cortnee, love, go back to sleep” he hushed. “No, where are you going?” I mumbled again. “I’ll be right back” he told me. I looked over at the clock on the wall; it was 2 in the morning. I brushed it off and went back to sleep.

My alarm woke me up, and I was alone. I pulled on a pair of pajama pants and slowly walked through the house. I notice that the babies were already gone; did Liam already pick them up?

I picked up my phone and called Liam. “Hey,” he answer “Did you already pick them up?” I asked. “Yeah why?” he had an attitude. “I wanted to say goodbye” I hung up.

I headed to the kitchen and made some toast, since Niall left, I didn’t have to make a big breakfast. I could live on toast and cereal if Niall didn’t come over.

I sat on the sofa and ate some toast. I got a text from Harry, asking if I wanted to play some games, and I was already bored, so I told him to come over.

I went to get dress; I put on leggings and a flowy tank top. I went outside to get some air. I’m glad Niall and me are official because he doesn’t really act like he is ready for a relationship, and he probably went to Tiarra house last night.

Harry’s car pulled in the drive way. I stood up from the steps, “Hey” I said as he walked towards. “What’s up” he said as we walked inside. “Nothing, have you seen Niall this morning?” I wondered. “No, why?” he looked at me weird. “No reason, just wondering.” I smiled at him. “Let’s go play.” He said.

 I ran to my bean bag and plopped down. “You’re such a child” he laughed. He turned on the TV and started up the game. I texted Niall.

To Niall:

Thanks for bailing last night,

 Please don’t come over tonight.

 I was really annoyed on the fact he didn’t come back. Harry of coursed picked FIFA. He kicked my ass in three games. My phone buzzed on the floor. “Who is it?” I looked down it was Niall calling me, I ignored the call. “No one”

I decided to plug in my Wii u and play Super Mario Brothers. “I will kick your ass in this” I giggled. “Sure you will.” He chuckled.

My phone went off again. “Do you want me to answer it?” he asked me. “No, I’ll just turn my phone off.” I picked my phone and saw I had text from Niall and Liam; I deleted the Niall text and read the Liam text.

From Liam:

Hey, so we are getting a small party,

 Tell harry to get his ass here.

“Harry, you have to go.” I sighed. “Why?” he looked concerned. “I guess there is a party at Liam’s.” I turned off the system. “Are you going?” I shook my head, “No, I really don’t want to, sorry. Go have fun” I smiled. “Text me if you need me” he said getting up. He kissed my cheek and left.

I decided to go out now; I went in my room to get my bag. I notice Niall snap back was on my night table. That was the hat I wore the night we went out to club. I put it on my head, and left my room.

I got into my car and went to the plaza. I saw the 5 seconds of summer boys a head, strangely. They saw me and smiled. Ashton came up to me, “Are you going to the party?” he asked. “No,” I put a smile on my face. “You really should” Luke chimed. “No I really don’t feel comfortable around them much now.” I answered honestly.