"I am beyond happy about the baby Pearl. I was shocked because I was thinking about what your reaction was and if you are happy. I know you wanted to take everything slow and so, and that's why we have been using protection and all. I want nothing more to have this baby with you. I love you."

"I love you too Elijah." He kissed my forehead.

"Umm shouldn't we call a doctor or something?" I break the silence.

"Oh yeah yeah right. I am gonna go look for one."

Few minutes later Elijah comes with doctor.

"Ah Mrs. Woods it's nice to see you are awake. Well let me check you briefly." Did he call me Mrs.Woods? Okay then..

"Everything is fine. You were dehydrated and stressed. Your husband told me that you know about your pregnancy so I will give you some vitamins. If you would like in the morning you can have an ultrasound so you can see your baby."

"That would be lovely thanks."

"Oh and Mrs. Woods, don't stress yourself. As I can see this isn't your first pregnancy so you know the drill. You can go in the morning after the ultrasound. Mr. Woods if you would please sign the release papers so you don't deal with that tomorrow."

"Of course. I will be right back love."

They go out of the room and I go to Nico. I pick him up and place him on the bed beside me. I must say bed is really big and I am alone in the room, probably something to do with Elijah.

That man! In 11months of knowing him, he turned my world upside down.

"Love?" Elijah breaks my trail of thoughts. He sits no the couch. Well I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear him come in.

"Elijah come here, there is enough room for all four of us." I smiled at the part that they are now four of us.

"Okay Pearl."

"Oh why did the doctor called me Mrs. Woods?"

"I introduced myself as Mr. Woods and well Nico was calling you mommy and me daddy, I was holding your hands so he just assumed and I didn't correct him."

"Okay." I yawn.

"Let's go sleep Elijah, you must be tired." Yes I yawned but I can see that he is tired too.

"Okay love, one more thing. I know I said I don't have good relationship with my parents but I want you to meet them. Well my mum is okay, my dad not so."

"Okay Elijah, of course. Gosh we are really alike. Not good parents relationship, only two friends (which in both cases are Lily and Jer) and we both like our privacy."

"You are right. But the causes are different. I am private because all my life I had friends for money or status, except for Jer. When I realized that I distanced myself. As for you my sweet Pearl you distanced yourself in a fear of being hurt/ abandoned."

"You are completely right. But now good night." I snuggle close to him and immediately fall asleep.

~~~~~

I wake up to whispering.

"Nico no, don't wake mommy up. Let her sleep."

"But dadda."

I giggle a little and open my eyes. When Nico sees me he shoots himself at me and hugges me.

"Momma!"

Just then doctor walks in.

"Hello Skylar. Let's check your baby." At the mention of a baby Nico is estatic.

"Baby! Baby!" He dances around.

"Okay Nico, now we have to be quiet and you can look at that screen and you will see the baby."

"Owkay dadda."

Doctor already give me gel and we are currently looking at our little baby. I feel tears in my eyes and I look at Elijah. His eyes are full of admiration and he squeezes my hand. I am so happy that I met and give a chance to Elijah. But more I am grateful that he gave me a chance, he showed me what love truly is. I didn't even notice that doctor just left. She left pictures on a nightstand and on it it was written 6weeks.

I turn to Elijah still with teary eyes.

"I love you." Is all I say. He knows the meaning, the underlayers the deepth.

"I love you too. I love all three of you."

Yeah, yeah a little cheesy

Yeah, yeah a little cheesy. But troubles ahead.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗