"Sky?" I open the door.

"I am pregnant Lils." I smile at her.

"That's great Sky. I am so happy for you. You have to tell Elijah as soon as possible." As on cue my phone rings.

Hi love. How are you today?

I am feeling much better Elijah, thank you.

That is great love. I am actually calling you to tell you that unfortunately I have to go today to London to attend an emergency meeting, but I should be back in three days. But if you are not feeling okay, i will cancel meetings and stay home.

No Elijah you must go. If I will be feeling bad I will take Nico to Marissa. She said she needs a little more practice.

Are you sure love? I can really stay.

Yes Elijah. Go. So you come back at Friday?

Yes love, Friday in the morning. Goodbye now, I love you.

I love you too Elijah. Travel safe.

"Okay Lils I have three days to prepare how to tell Elijah about the baby."

"Eeek I am so excited!" She squealed.

"Me too Lils, me too."

~~~~~

Before I know it it's friday. This past three days I was trying to work on my magazine but the sickness is too much, although they are getting better. I woke up early and dress Nico in a T-shirt that says: I am gonna be a big brother. For Elijah I prepared a box:

Nico and I were eating breakfast when I hear front door open

Nico and I were eating breakfast when I hear front door open. Box is near Nico and I instructed him to give it to Elijah when he comes in. Nico was really happy when I told him we are going to have a baby.

"Dadda!" Nico exclaims. Nico runs to Elijah.

"Nico my son. How are you?"

"Good dadda." Elijah comes to me and gives me a kiss. I motion to Nico to gives a box to Elijah.

"Hello love."

"Hi Elijah." I peck his lips again and turn him towards Nico.

"Dadda pwesent."

"You bought me a present?"

"No momma did."

"Did she now?" He smiles.

"Open up. Oh and do you like Nico's shirt, it's new?"

Elijah opens the box and looks at Nico's shirt. He started connecting and his face is full of shock. Shock? I hoped he will be happy? Oh no it will happen again. I give my love to a man and now he will tell me he doesn't want another kid. Now I will be a single mother of two. I took a risk and now I am going to pay for it. I can feel myself starting hyperventilating and the world starts to spin a little.

What have I done? If I at least wouldn't get pregnant, Nico would still have a father. No what I am thinking I already love this little child growing inside of me. So I will keep the baby even if it means loosing Elijah.

I can hear some faint voice calling me and some crying but for me right now it's too much and I can feel darkness pulling me. Before I know my legs are not steady anymore I begin to fall. The last thing I see is Elijah holding me.

Then it was all darkness.

Oh my gosh guys! Over 300 reads! I know for some of you that is not much but it means the world to me!

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗