Obama Spill

2010-Aug-14 00:00 Aqr

2010-Aug-15 00:00 Cap

Neptune re-enters Capricornus T2.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/astrology}. Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the author. The names of dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

OIL SPILL ASTROLOGY

AN INTRODUCTION

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

A PHANTOM MENACE

The slow motion of the major dwarf planets through their featured nether ascendants such as zodiacal Hydra{i} may not be the only astral{ii} cause for the bear market and phenomena like the BP oil spill. Namely, a Dark Planet is conjunct Neptune at the time of the oil spill.

OBAMA PLANET

A series of conjunctions between a slow object and a Dark Planet marks a stable, sinister as well as long-term symbiosis that accounts for the seriousness of the problem{iii}. President Obama is involved due to the underlining "Obama planet" 2007 OR10.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, {www.lulu.com/astrology}. Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

BARACK OBAMA

The Horoscope

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

OPPOSITION

Barack Obama and the Author have their ascendants aligned so that they oppose each other, at least so it would appear{1} from the way the so-called tropical astrologers reckon. In our first analysis{2} we basically compared two awful horoscopes{3}, proposed a third and winning{4} one, while in this analysis we resign over Obama and tropical astrology as well.

CARDINAL POINTS

The cardinal points of the chart are determined as follow. The eastern ascendant is in Aquarius. Chariklo near the ascendant contributes to the attractive outlook{5}. Official birth data are sometimes accurate, as featuring in the Osama's horoscope with WTC Moon in Orion. Sometimes, when faced with choice as in the case of said alleged terrorist, we have to choose between several horoscopes as suggested by the CIA and make up our own mind as to which time to pick. In the case of Osama, there was no doubt as to the correctness of the primary data as provided by the CIA, while in the case of Obama's horoscope, we simply used his birth certificate as published by his own ministry.

SEXTANS

The western descendant is in Masonic Sextans. Obama is confronted with his Masonic astrologer as Sextans is the basic zodiacal constellation of the Freemason, the cornerstone of the Academic Zodiac and incipient stellar basis of any zodiacal reformation.

VENUS IN ORION

Reverse secondary angular direction has Venus in Orion as an advantageous asset in studying Obama's first steps. We know that the first three years of life are determining for eventual spiritual illumination, since in the first years of one's life the human being is still in possession of one's own true original mind.