scp-049 x scp-106

The plague doctor was in his containment chamber,thinking to himself,suddenly,he muttered the last thing he'd want to say: "106." 049 shook his head rapidly,trying to get what he just said out of his head,but he couldnt. He did take a liking to the old keter scp,but he just couldnt understand why the old man was constantly on his mind. He decided there was only 1 thing to do,confront 106 and ask him about it. With a sigh,the doctor walked out of his containment chamber and towards 106. As he walked towards the only elevator that was the entry and exit to his area,he began hearing a strange noise. It didn't take him long to realise what the noise was,it was 106,causing a shiver to run down the spine of 049. "Hey bird man!" The old man suddenly said,appearing from the roof. "Hello 106." The now nervous plague doctor replied,looking up at the man staring at him. "What are you up to?" 106 asked as he went completely through the roof and landed on the ground. "Oh,I was just on my way to your chamber." 049 replied,shuddering. "Oh,wait why?" The old man was now confused by the doctors words. "Oh,you know,to see you." 049 replied,not knowing any other way to answer the man without giving anything away. "Okay,something's up,what is it?" 106 then asked,sensing 049 was acting strange. "106...I think i-im infected with the pestilence." The doctor suddenly said,a tone of fear in his voice. "How so?" The old man asked,still confused. "1-106,I,uhh,I've been feeling different,my mind has been racing,heart pounding,IM SO CONFUSED 106,I'M INFECTED WITH THE DISEASE IM TRYING TO CURE!" 049 suddenly said loudly,fear and confusion in his voice. 106 thought for a moment before realising what 049 was trying to say. "Your infected with the disease called love,its incurable,but its a good disease." The old man explained. The confused plague doctor looked up at the old man,who was looking back at him. "L-love?" 049 questioned. 106 nodded. "Now tell me,who do you think infected you?" 106 asked,he wanted to help 049 get into a relationship with his doctors crush,but what the doctor said next shocked him. "Y-you." 049 muttered before looking away,causing a deep red blush to rise on 106's cheeks,he didn't just say that,did he? "M-me?!?" The man asked. All the doctor did was nod,still looking away. "He isn't infected like I am,but why can I sense it?" 049 asked himself. Suddenly,he felt arms wrap him,106 was pulling him into a hug. "Then you can call me infected too doctor, for I also love you." The old man said. A strange warmth filled the plague doctor as he wrapped his arms around 106,the old man also felt this warmth,it was nice,like finally,they were complete. They didn't want to let go,this was too nice for them,they hadn't felt this way before,and they didn't want it to stop. As the 2 pulled out of the hug,049 suddenly asked "what happens now?" 106 thought for a moment before grinning. "This..." He said before lifting the doctors mask up a little and pressing his lips to the other males. 049 was surprised by this,causing his eyes to widen,but soon,he gave in and closed his eyes as he did exactly what 106 was. The kiss was passionate and soft,the 2 males liked it,the 2 then hugged again,lips still connected. After what seemed to be a while,they pulled out of the passionate kiss,the doctor was blushing deep red,so was 106. "I love you,bird brain." The old man said. "I-i love you too,106." 049 replied,it seemed the old man had some 'things' to teach 049,but it wasn't a biggie,the doctor was his and only his,and that was enough.

ALRIGHT,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONESHOT,I DECIDED TO DO THIS ONE BECAUSE EH WHY THE FUCK NOT (IM STARTING TO SHIP THIS),ANYWAY,ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY CHILDRENS,HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT! <3