811 x male reader

IN THIS,YOU ARE A 27 YEAR OLD MALE 05 COUNCIL MEMBER WHO IS TASKED WITH INTERVIEWING 811,WHEN THINGS TAKE A TURN.

"Okay,okay,I'll go see the giant swamp lizard." Y/n said with an annoyed tone to his voice to dr jack bright,who breathed a sigh of relief and handed him the papers about 811 and walked off. "ok,time to go see scp-811 i guess." Y/n mumbled before walking off to hunt for the giant swamp lizard. while y/n was off to find 811,the swamp lady was in her giant containment cell, having a small rest,it was hard to be a giant swamp lizard who was annoyed by people constantly. soon,y/n arrived at her cell,and 811 immediately awoke and looked at the man,who jumped in surprise,the fright that 811 gave him caused her to laugh in pure amusement. "that wasnt funny scp-811." y/n said in annoyance. "yes it was,it was extremely funny." 811 replied as y/n sat in a designated seat just outside the lizards containment cell. "well,scp-811,i am dr l/n,and i am here to well,question you,the foundation would like to know some things to help with research about you." y/n said after clearing his throat. "alright,i give you permission to question me." 811 replied before going close to the window separating her and the man he found gorgeous looking. y/n nodded before saying "alright scp-811,how were you captured?" it took a moment for 811 to remember,but after she finally did,she put herself extremely close to the glass. "i was captured by these men while i was in my swamp,they tied me in rope,and as i tried to escape,they hit me with a tranquilizer dart thing,i then awoke here,the place i now call home." the lizard said with a sigh as y/n took it all down on notes. "alright,next question,do you know of any other scp's here?" y/n asked. "ahh yes i do infact,i remember i was able to meet scp-049 im pretty sure it was." 811 replied. "you mean the plague doctor?" y/n asked. "yes,the plague doctor,im guessing he has a some what British accent to his voice." 811 replied. "i'm pretty sure he does,ive interviewed him before and he definitely sounds British." y/n replied,surprised that 811 knew this. "you seem to know alot about 049,it seems like were gonna get along nicely." 811 said with a small nod. "that i can agree on,scp-811." y/n replied with a small smile. "anyway,tell me about yourself,doctor l/n." scp-811 suddenly said. "oh,well,im an 05 council member here at the scp foundation,im part of the highest rank in the facility,i give orders,study scp's,interveiw them like im doing now,and thats practically it."y/n replied. "hmm,interesting,you seem to be a pretty important fellow here." 811 said with a small nod. "you could say that." y/n replied,he was kinda surprised at how calm and kind scp-811 was. after talking for a long while,y/n had to go. "ill come talk to you again asap,also,ill tell 049 you say hello next time i see him." he said with a wave. 811 waved back as y/n left. y/n went and talked to scp-811 3 times a week,and soon fell for her,and she fell for him,and somehow,nobody found out.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONESHOT,THE NEXT ONE WILL BE ANOTHER 173X049 ONESHOT,AS REQUESTED BY BLOCKSTERWOLF,SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT! ALSO,THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES THIS BOOK HAS BEEN GETTING,I SO SUPER SURPRISED PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY READING THIS,SO AGAIN,THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.(thanks sooo much for the 200+ veiws btw,also,exactly 1 month since i started this,woo!)I LOVE WRITING THESE ONESHOTS SO MUCH AND IDK WHY IM SO CONFUSED WHY DO I LOVE WRITING THIS,I HAVE NEVER LOVES WRITING STORIES AS MUCH AS THIS ONE LIKE WAT,ANYWAY,IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MYSELF TOO MUCH,HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MY CHILDS! <3