035 x reader

FOR ALL DEM FANGIRLS OF 035,HERE YA GO! ALSO,YOU ARE A FEMALE SCIENTIST THAT IS 19 YEARS OF AGE.

Footsteps filled the halls as y/n walked towards the chamber of her favourite scp,035,the possessive drama mask. The scp's liked y/n,she was always so kind to them,and she was always interested in learning about them,that was until she took a liking to 035,now,he was all she could talk about. As she neared the chamber of the mask,a sigh escaped her lips. She fixated her lab coat before entering the room that took her to his chamber. She knocked on the glass,and 035 looked straight at her before walking up to the window. "Y/n,its good to see you again." The mask said. "Hello 035,its good to see you too,how have you been?" Y/n replied. "Well,things have been mainly boring,and it didn't help that I got gassed near to death just a few hours ago." 035 replied before coughing a little. The scientist gasped,she couldn't believe that someone gassed the mask. "I'm so sorry somebody did that,but I promise I'll beat the shit out of whoever did that." Y/n said,getting tense as she spoke the last few words. "Woah,OK Hercules,we don't need to start violence,well just forget it happened and move on,anyway,how have you been?" 035 said. "Well,I've been talking to 049 and 106 mainly,other than that my life has been normal." Y/n replied. "Ahhhh,the doctor and the old man,2 of my good friends." The mask said,his tone changing from normal to quite happy. "You seem happy for once,what's got you changing?" Y/n asked as she noticed the change in his tone. "Y/n,for some reason,I'm happier when your around." 035 admitted. A blush rose to the scientist's cheeks,SHE made him happier? "I make you happier, how,why?" Y/n replied,confused and surprised at the same time. "How do I say this,hmmm,oh,have you ever heard of the feeling love?" 035 suddenly asked. "Love? Yeah,its such a special feeling,wait,why?" Y/n replied. "Well,does this feeling make your heart beat faster,make you feel fuzzy and make you feel happier when a certain person is around?" The mask then asked. "Well,yes,but why are you asking ME that?" Y/n questioned. "Well,that's what I feel whenever your around." The mask admitted. Y/n blushed a deep deep red,what was he saying,did he love her? "Y-your saying you l-love me?" Y/n replied,this was surprising her,she loved him too,but him loving her was something she never expected to hear. "Yeah." Was all the mask said. "I-i love you too,035." She finally replied before putting her hand up to the glass. As 035 did the same,she could tell he was happy,very happy. "Can I let you out of your chamber?" The scientist suddenly asked. "I would love that,then I can hold you in my arms." The mask replied,y/n then we and opened the door to his chamber,and within seconds,she was in the arms of 035. Y/n wrapped her arms around 035,and they stayed like that for a while. "Its so nice to finally be in your arms,035." The scientist murmured. "I agree,my love." The mask replied. "The foundation can judge us as they might,but nothing will stop me from loving you." The scientist said with a smile. "The foundation won't stop us from being together,that's for sure." 035 replied. "Yeah." Y/n agreed,still in the arms of the keter class scp,she was his,and only his,and it would stay that way for as long as she lived.

WOO,SO,I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS,I LIKED WRITING THIS,ANYWAYS, ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY CHILDREN