173x049#2

A SECOND 049 X 173 ONESHOT,AS REQUESTED BY Blocksterwolf,SO ENJOY,OH,FYI,IM USING THE NEWST VERSION OF 049 FOR THIS ONESHOT (HIS WIKI FILE WAS 'REDESIGNED' A FEW DAYS AGO)

The plague doctor walked back and forth in his cell,he was in a docile mood,although he was thinking about ways to improve his cure for the pestilence. Just as his mind went blank,he decided he would go see his good friend 173,he always felt comfort when he was around the statue. 049 walked out of his containment cell and walked towards the elevator. "Hey bird face,where you off to?" A voice asked,it was 106,who came out of the wall. "Hello 106,I'm going to see 173." The French scp replied before walking past the old man. "Well then,I'll come with you." 106 said,irritating the doctor slightly. "No 106,you aren't coming,I want to speak to 173 alone." 049 growled in reply. "Ooh,do you LOVE him or something ~" 106 said jokingly. "My feelings are none of your business." 049 replied as he called an elevator. "Don't deny it 049,both 096 and I know you have feelings for that stupid statue." 106 said,irritating 049 more. "173 ISNT A STUPID STATUE!" 049 scowled,he then let out a sigh before muttering "fine,I do love 173,but only a little!" "I KNEW IT!" 106 said as the elevator doors opened,049 stepped inside the elevator, but 106 didnt follow. "I GOTTA TELL 096 ABOUT THIS!" The old man said before effortlessly walking into a wall,leaving the doctor on his own.  The elevator doors closed and the elevator itself began to move upwards. The doctor let out a sigh,"it'll take me hours to find 173." He though,but to his surprise,173 was outside the elevator when the doors opened. "173,you were waiting for me?" 049 asked as he stepped out of the elevator,shocked and surprised at the same time. "No,I was just about to come see you in you cell,but that saves an elevator ride for me." 173 replied,causing 049 to smile from under his mask. "Anyway,how's the facility been treating you?" 049 asked as the 2 began walking to 173's containment chamber. "Eh,could be better,but they've been putting class-d's into my chamber less often." The statue replied. "Heh,that's a good thing for you ain't it?" 049 asked with a sigh. "Yeah,it is, enough about me,how's life been treating you?" 173 asked in reply. "Its Bern quiet, i haven't seen a person near my cell in about 2 weeks,aside from that,I can't seem to improve the cure for the pestilence, its been stressful none the less." 049 replied,remembering earlier. "I see,but,why exactly ARE u trying to improve the cure,isn't s good cure now?" 173 questioned in confusion. "It is,but I feel like it can be better,some how." The doctor replied,he then saw 106 an 096 from the corner of his eye. "HEY LOVE BIRDS!" The old man said loudly,startling 173 and annoying 049 a little. "Hello 106,096." 049 replied,where as 173 just waved. "You tell him yet bird face?" 106 asked. 049 widened his eye,before looking at 106 with an annoyed look,where as 173 was confused. "Tell me what?" 173 asked. "So you didn't tell 173 that you love him!" 106 suddenly said,causing 173 and 049 to widen their eyes. "Y-y-you what?" 173 asked as 049 looked away,irritated and embarrassed at the same time. "He loves you 173." The old man replied with a smug grin. "DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO TELL HIM RIGHT HERE AND NOW!?!" The doctor scowled. 173 looked up at the irritated doctor before muttering "dont worry 049,I love you too,I had planned to tell you in your cell when I went to see you." This surprised 106,096 and 049.  049 looked at 106,signalling for the old man and the shy guy to go away,which the 2 did. "You what?" 049 asked,still surprised. "I love you 049,I really do." 173 repeated. At that moment,049 swept 173 into a soft hug,which 173 willingly complied to and hugged back. "This has turned from the worst to the best day ever." 049 muttered. "Agreed." 173 replied,still hugging the plague doctor that he loved.

WOOOOOOO,FINISHED!I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE SHOT,ESPECIALLY YOU BLOCKSTERWOLF,ANYWAYS,THIS WAS ALOT OF FUN TO WRITE,AND AGAIN,THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE ALL SHOWN ME,I APPRECIATE IT! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT EVERYONE!!